NAMafia Artifact League!

will4zoo

Where do we go to ban these types of people, he was terrible, at least I wonComplaint (i.redd.it)

I have played 4 bot matches using my deck vs. epkā€™s deck. I lost every time.

The only way I can win is get lucky with the cards, or hope dan is dumber than a bot.

1 Like

How are you able to bot these decks???

@Nyte
In the tourney menu, click on your deck, Click on open in deck builder, Save the deck as whatever.
Do the same for your opponentā€™s deck.
Go to solo play, Bot match.
Choose your decks.
Play.

It used to be that you had to have all the cards in your deck. I just bought them all for a few cents.

@SOPHIE any word from our boy todd

If hes tryna play tell him i will be on this wknd

Yeah thatā€™s the issue I donā€™t have them. I knew how to copy them.

Mine wasnt allowed to be constructed in deck builder because it has duplicates that arent allowed

I think I will come in last place in this tourney, but I really donā€™t care.
Paid 20 bucks, played a game, had some fun.

The best thing about this was that it brought a lot of people on this website together to have an event.

We should do more of these in the future. The problem is choosing a game we can all play.

Gamut does JackBox games often, and we have a great time. I think we could do something like that here.

2 Likes

He said hes going to forfeit forthe time being since he quit the game for auto chess

Yeah we could but we need the events plugin ideally along with some other things like the sidebar to help spreafthe word. This was just a great and very easy way to come together since it was easy to follow up with eachother and get our things done.

I been playing more turbo MB someone might b interested in that

We can do more community game nights if we can get people

We should play Garfield Cart if that has multiplayer (iā€™m sure it doesnt)

community game night : dwarf fortress

1 Like

community game night: forum mafia

Community game night: somebody streams whatever theyā€™re playing and we all go in the chat and goof off

I was trying to think how I would stream kingdom hearts but then I remembered nobody would watch that

I should stream me in a live chat with an Amazon rep trying to figure out why my preorder of kingdom hearts didnā€™t arrive on release day

Amazon: Sir, you will to be please understanding that we are very sorry for the inconvenience

Me: Well. This is just unbelievable. Unacceptable.