NAMafia Artifact League!

https://artifactcup.com/2019/02/07/artifact-bitcoin-league/

Can’t wait

Your match is up btw and steam says you’re offline 2 weeks

@kittens hey there hwos today for u

I am currently outta town it might be like midnight or later… when’s round end, i forgot to check

Never

You have to play

Its over

I’ll be around tonight

Don’t bother - the guy you’re supposed to play hasn’t been on for 2 days or something

Somebody call his work

1 Like

Don’t worry, I checked in with his Dad and he said he said he’s been visiting home and on his way home now :)

Someone call my dad and tell him I’m gay.

I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, “I AM CUM FROM SEX” (in Russia). She say what? I say “I AM CUM FROM SEX” and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say “NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS” and my mother very angry me.

Oh damn daniel

Vanquished kittenz - is this finally the gamer uprising we have been waiting for?

1 Like

My decks just idiotproof i think

What are you saying here dan. We have like the same deck LUL

Just for the record my game was completely decided by unpredictable, uncontrollable, incalculable random chance

I screenshotted it. The game sucks

Tournament was fun though and gg to the guy that beat me. I think magic had the coolest draft of the ones i faced

Your hero deployment choices decided your game mostly, in addition to tping away your farvhan which delayed you taking the ancient by one turn.
It may have seemed that you were 1 off lethal but I had intimidate which meant you were 11 off.