NAMafia Artifact League!

There is 0% chance brendan cares about artifact.

Well you don’t know him well enough

We’ll see. You’ll do it at a good time for streaming then?

Yeah see you in a month when the game is ready

OK Perfect. See you then

Yeah the strafing runs shut down the wincon I had game 2 against him killing off my red mist pillagers

I would like that.

thank god I didn’t buy this garbage can of a game

Booooo I just want to fucking PLAY I’m getting screwed out of my better decks dude

I love the trailer for artifact. I am an Empath / an INFP / a cancer :cancer: / and I study and focus on spirituality.

I know logical intelligent people don’t feel much from artifact’s trailer or music but I feel like the trailer could be a movie based on good and evil or adventure or even spiritual journey of war and beauty.

I know nobody will understand what I am talking about - I am just tremendously emotional and spiritually intuitive. But artifact’s trailer is really beautiful to me. It really reminds me of …stuff.

Any ways I know artifact has horrible play rate but the music and trailer are really great. It’s a shame the beauty doesn’t get the honors it deserves.

Thanks all for reading. Here is the YouTube link. .

Artifact Lethal Puzzle - Can you spot lethal?

1 Like

Didn’t I coup de grace the Mazzie there though?

I tped out the mazzie

Ah yeah - satyr duelist is the lethal

Wrong - you lost.

It’s actually quite easy and I think I played too late at night and deserved the loss

I play Slay the Spire all day so I was warmed up for Artifact

2 open spaces in lane 2 with your two heroes on the other end = I lose this turn if I don’t hold satyr and prowler for that lane (and you also need to not have creep removal there)

Then my thought was if I tp out mazzie, who is not doing tower damage, I can drop him in that lane the next turn and play the two red guys to block more damage. This was wrong - if I just play them here I win.

Well that’s not pictured in the puzzle…