NAMafia Artifact League!

Discussionسؤال عن الدراسة برا (self.Egypt)

submitted 1 day ago by TraditionalLolPlayer

17 comments sharesavehidegive awardreportcrosspost
دلوقتي انا ناوي اقدم علي جامعة برا بالتحديد فالUS لسه ف تانية ثانوي هاخد IELTS فالصيف ولسه معرفش الGPA بتاعي هيبقي ف حدود كام لاني كنت بهزر ف اولي وتانية اللي هو حاليا جايب ف اولي ٨٥ فالمية والترم الاوا ف تانية ٨٠ فالمية يعني وكنت بفكر اخد ACT بس حاسس انه صعب او مش هقدر انجح فيه برأيكم اعمل ايه اكمل هنا وخلاص؟ ولا اعمل اللي انا مخططه ده +فلوس الدراسة معرفش هعمل فيها ايه يعني …بس سمعت ان ينفع اتواصل مع الجامعة عن تقليل المصاريف لو حد جرب او عايش برا ياريت يساعدني ضروري

Yes it is. Tower 2 shows red X.

Maybe if Valve made the game so it’s zoomed out all the time instead of this 1 lane at a time zoom in thing it would actually be good

Yeah even if you try to zoom out if forces you and pulls your camera all over the place.

The game makes sure you’re getting the optimal psychological experience.

Let’s face it; Valve are just retards.

I’m at work for another hour or two. I just want to play my matches

He wasn’t around this morning though. Maybe tomorrow morning?

He replied to you. He has a job and can’t play in the mornings

i can do rest of the week evenings

1 Like

I mean I also have a job and was willing to try early morning before work and late evening after work it’s just hard when both parties are 2 hours separated and apparently he works my two job and commute level hours or something.

hey what did you want your title to be

Don’t change her title without asking her.

Dan my title was fucking fine, I was peeved as fuck about Loki’s title and I think that should have been clear. Just incoherent Nyte blah blah

please change my title to “the dark nyte”

[5:22 AM]
PopeDarpa:
I can play in one sure but not 2

You asked him to do like 9 or 10 am. That isn’t going to work for most jobs

If you guys can’t work out a work night time then play on the weekend. That’s what I did.

I asked him that before any talk of job because he said he could do 9 or 10pm (central) which made me think he wasn’t up early (because 9 or 10 is late to be online for a gamer when you’re home from a day job, I think)

I don’t have weekends and I wasn’t sure how long this cycle was going to be. The first match cycle went really fast (like two or three days it seemed like)