NAMafia Artifact League!

It doesnt, he just thinks hes like 4d chess god and this is their next move

Maybe he is one, he did help me construct my decks (thats todd)

I mean since the game already has mtx im sure they think they could just convert the value of the game when you purchased it to some ingame currency or thos tickets that are already there and tell you that its a fair trade for the investment

Anyone else play yet? Very interested in watching nma and derpa

playing derpa tomorrow night around 6-7 prolly

You guys playing now?

yeah were playing g1 right now g2 g3 later

im up 1 zip

Hbn

I watched the first game and dan has a very strong deck. The only way he loses this is if someone beats him in the late game.

Good luck PopeDarpa and Nma.

1 Like

he beat me

just better turn of luck, made a couple better calls, i didnt know how one thing worked

Derpa has a really good deck. There’s some holes but overall it’s just good news.

Snipers cards so damn good too when it kicks in and u only have like 1 hero of a specific color

He shot my blaxk guy over and over and it rendered all those cards useless

It was actually kind of hilarious

I had all these fucking health cards and it didnt matter cuz PA got sniped before i could equip anything. I literally had to place him in a lane w initiative or somwthing

Dude said he thinks that nmas deck is rewlly good but i gor faith that hell put up a good fight.

They play when

No clue but hes totally reachable and availavle after his work

I mean I think it’s more helpful if you can say something like after (time and zone) he’s off work

When I first heard of Artifact I thought valve would revolutionize the online tcg payment model by having all cards free for everyone, but having packs that unlock rare epic and legendary tier card arts for the cards, for example more detail in the art, borders, animated, holo, special voicelines on play etc. These card arts would also be tradable. Fuck it have stat traks on the cards. Imagine the fear in ur opponents eyes whn he sees ur axe got plopped down and it says time of triumph has been casted 450+ times on the axe

Meepo: Has been cloned 700 times

600 multicasts on ogre