New Numeta builds

ah the ‘get stunned once and die instantly’ build, very cool

The object of the build is to scale your Wrath of Nature damage so that not only do you deal 1k damage to each hero TWICE, but you incinerate every lane minion giving you tons of damage. You push while your ultimate is your team fight offering.

When done correctly along with 2x treant summoning on tier 2 towers to take shrines early, you obtain more valuable vision for your ultimate.

The 4x Null Talismans give you a lead early on to dominate lane and never need mana regeneration. Kaya is just extra free damage. I about 90% of the time go for a Kaya/Sange early on for the health advantage and the status resistance is super op.

1 Like

Thanks numeta

my mmr went up by 200 after reading this.

:poop:

Many years ago I worked at a card shop. There were tons of MTG players that would come in to drop a couple hundred bucks on their first "real" deck, and without fail they were always janky mill deck ideas. Numeta reminds me of those people so much. Numeta is the janky mill deck guy of dota.

2 Likes

Once you have Meteor Hammer/Refresher completed I buy Drums of Endurance because the drum pop with your summons is equivalent to an Assault Cuirass aura. Double Meteor Hammer damage is huge too.

I have a very limited amount of MTG and I played a fling/fury/sacrifice deck that would one turn kill people with Rancor stacks lol. Was very fun, but for only one ladder. I had a 94% win rate deck. Won a few local tournies in 2015.

TO

nice lie LOL

ehh it was in standard, and was only in rotation for 3 months?

Was the return to ravnica or w/e the swagtusk skullcrack meta

I could recreate it I think if you're interested

1 Like

i don't know what fury you're referring to from then

actually surprised rancor was reprinted in m13 didn't know that but still doesn't line up

I'll look it up. The deck was a generic red/green aggro deck using Farseek,

Guilds of Ravnica was the set? This was like 2015? Used Vexing Devil, Fling and a dual sided green red card that worked like Fling but was not sacrifice step, but was sorcery.

Two more builds for the blood gods.

Weaver -

I start 5x branch > Tangos into Bottle > in the offlane typically. Support weaver is dope sure but there is a better build for weaver in the offlane.

5x Branch > Tangos > Bottle > Javelin > Maelstrom > Another Javelin > Basher > MKB > Javelin

Since there is no cap on procs per second on JAvelin,Maelstrom, or MKB, Gemini attack can proc all 4 attacks at once.

25 minute ranged basher is also fucking hilarious LOL.

The 3rd new build is an Offlane Terroblade build.

I Rush armlet boots into Phase Armlet > Orb of Corrosion.

OoC will allow your illusions to slow on command and give a health boost early on. Armlet plays directly into his hero kit as toggling Armlet active for illusions later on allow them to be well constituted.

Skill build is Maxing Reflection by 7 and maxing Metamorphosis at 9, while taking the refrlection talent at level 10.

Orb of Corrosion combined with Reflection slow allows you to hunt heroes early on with your power supports. No point in going into illusions pre level 10 anyway, and its just a great build.

Armlet > Phase > Orb of Corrosion > Mask of Madness (Once you have used Meta/Illusion/REflection/Sunder you have no reason NOT to activate Mask of madness)>Daedalus >Disassemble for later Satanic and Butterfly.

wait is this numeta or a wannabe?

Numeta, I forgot my password lol

the best build for run at shit weaver is like urn into medallion

does Numeta seem like the type to forget his password?

sure hope he was kidding when he nmplied someone else took his username

Yes I did forget my password I'm just too lazy to recover it. Im in a game atm but I will create some clips for yall to see of the Weaver build.

Which will link to my twitch....verifying who I am lol.

1 Like