New Numeta builds

I can just send the email for you

prolly even set your pass for u lol

!!!!!!

@big_ass please respond to this

3 Likes

its really not a big deal, i kinda like this new name :)

1 Like

Shut up numeta

Alright lads gonna release two more builds for you all to enjoy easy MMR with.

The first build is a MID Dazzle build. Your starting items can really vary but I prefer to go bottle if I'm being honest as his mana issues are very heavy and it's not worthwhile to rush an orchid or mana boots from a mid position.

I'm not settled on a starting item build but I heavily favor a strong +5 branch tangos build. this way you can save gold for bottle and allows for more accessible replenishment rune timings.

The build order is eventually Phase Boots > Armlet > Blademail.

Due to the Cooldown Reduction of Dazzle's Ultimate, you can loop blademail effectively with Shallow Grave/ Armlet Toggling. This will create an UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF DAMAGE

You will never DIE (unless they have AA/AXE).

Blademail reflects damage even if you do not have the health to represent the damage reflected. You can see where this is going. This build holds a 85% win rate for me currently.

The second build is actually my favorite build to play right now.

This is an Ogre Magi support/offlane support build.

You literally save all your gold and do not buy anything. Your first buy is Helm of Iron Will. You can buy 6x tangos if your offlane hero needs the love early on, but for the most part you should be able to procure a very fast Helm of Iron Will making you a god in lane and pretty much untouchable. With your heavy armor and insane base regen you will be able to deter the enemies from attacking your core and focus on chasing you around like an idiot.

Build order is as follows.

Helm of the Dominator > Helm of Overlord > Solar Crest > Drums

The goal of this build is very simple. Max Ignite and get one rank of Bloodlust for your neutral to own with. Your recipe for destruction is to Ignite your target and send your centaur onto your target to talk them down with their ignite slow. In Conjunction with Solar Crest debuff, you can slow a target by about 35% move speed and allow your Centaur to get in about 400-500 damage on top of a stun. This type of playstyle allows you to get kills from screens away and never put yourself into a dangerous situation.

I'm undecided on weather or not I like rush Solar Crest over rushed Helm of the Overlord, but from my 7 games of experience lately it can be strong both ways.

End game your goal is to get a Fat Dragon or Dinosaur neutral and Bloodlust it + Solar Crest it. You see where this is going?

Ever seen an Ancient Dragon with 150+ attack speed?

Ever seen a Ancient Stegosaur with 225+ attack speed?

This build fUCKING SLAPS

Terrorblade - Twitch

Weaver Build - Twitch

Dazzle - Twitch

made some videos for yall

Thank you once again

2 Likes

old build deleted

New Witcher Luna build!

This looks great. Luna was always a really boring hero to me and this seems to turn that around 180.

GOt'em.

1 Like

Fresh new support CM build except you farm your own quad stacks. Use HoTd to stack later for your carries.

10 min Helm of Dom - 15 min blink dagger lvl 12 every game (give or take)

Can you set an avatar? The orange N reminds me of a certain other user.

1 Like

We hear your feedback

orange?

Only colors I know are Roygbiv