Official Categories of Non-Goy Club Members Of This Forum Thread

Just the top button. Second one would expose a tat

Did you tell everyone at your new job about your political extremist leanings? Did you talk to them about daze and daze?

Nope. They know nothing about me

Lol. OF COURSE NOT. YOU ARE SAD

No, itā€™s because it would lose me my job

My 401k is right here buddy

Thats a pretty small stack for a 401k

Iā€™m cash rich bitch

Iā€™m watching the haunting hill

1 Like

wow Iā€™m so impressed by $800

I think itā€™s fine to make threads to be mean to people as long as you remember to be funny

This thread isnā€™t funny so we are just going to create our humor by flaming you

What kind of suit you wear bitch

This is not fine though

Why would you insult someone you donā€™t even know?

Iā€™m quite confidant that my parents are much better (in every aspect) than ewwizzesā€™.

Just based on the fact that they raised a better son.

Iā€™m a grub

Youā€™re a disgusting grub-worm hybrid. You should be ashamed to have such irresponsible parents

Team worm ww@?

Iā€™m proud of not being a gentile

The majority of posters on this website have a personality thatā€™s the sum of a filter of beards-as-a-personality, new atheism, global capitalism/tech, new atheism, eSports, copy 'n paste video games, fantasy football, and whatever artisanal food they picked up today.

You are nothing more than a compilation of postings of your favorite bands, your favorite restaurants, your favorite technologies, television shows, whatever.

posters such as wintermute claim that his eating habits are more mature, just because he doesnā€™t consume 4-5 fruit cups a day; I counter that my eating habits are the most mature, considering they arenā€™t entirely fueled by a need to post my food, my experience at a restaurant, my decision making process to choose that restaurant, etc. on the namafia subforums.