Osiris Passed Away

Day after Christmas and dude is acting like it’s my job to monitor the thread and handle everything going through it. Like I am not a human dealing with a ton of shit, likely like many others. Kraxykats not even a mod. Flag the post

1 Like

Sorry scumslip

or you could just fucking ban him like he should have been this whole time

Insom said earlier that he was posting drunk. I don't blame him for being so affected by what happened, and Jones has obviously been quite insensitive - but we don't need to start handing out bans and ultimatums, you're turning this whole thing into a game.

Did you flag the posts?

If you didn’t, flag the posts. It’s that simple.

im on mobile rn

i will

Me too

Stop making excuses for acting out

1 Like

I can’t take this man.

We are close to the age of jdance mod fr

kyle had the right idea keeping those people off the website

no idea why you all fall over yourselves to include fucking jones and toprak but okay

It’s almost like it goes hand it hand with the active moderation issue being discussed. Almost like this very topic has been discussed ad nauseum at this point.

You are overreacting - we are all deeply upset over Osiris' passing and Jones making a few jokes is just his way of dealing with it. Don't die on this hill.

okay well idk what more evidence you would possibly need to see that jones is pure poison to the site and always has been

yeah yeah totally what hes doing yeah man

hes clearly so overwhelmed with grief that the dark humour helps him cope

totally yeah

fuck you

Osiris was a godsend. I’m sure a big part of goy being here was from him protecting their stay and managing them in some capacity.

Unless we have the active moderation available to chase around goys and play border guard, it’s actually easier for us to play that. I don’t know who else to make moderator that hasn’t already played that role or won’t immediately hop at the opportunity to abuse it to the maximum extent or isn’t too unstable to be reliably made mod in the first place.

2 Likes

Don’t think I see those posts and think I’m happy. This is the first time I’ve really logged on today

hes making AI art mocking my posts of grief

go absolute fuck yourself you worm