Osiris Passed Away

Come on man, I'm not being hostile here. Jones is just being himself - he's not OVERWHELMED with grief, but he griefed and mourned plenty over the last month.
You can't expect everyone to start drinking and crying themselves to bed every night.

Jones was mocking and attacking you for being drunk and promoting your stream in the funeral thread - not Osiris. He has all the respect in the world for Osiris and obviously would never wish ill upon him.

1 Like

nmagane stop fucking typing your gaslighting has never worked on me the way it does on others

you are not going to change my mind

i think you are scum

If thats the way you want it to be then fine.
Keep posting your twitch stream in the funeral thread - maybe you'll get more viewers hahahahaha

thanks for proving my point

You're just drunk and emotional again man. Please take care of yourself.

i havent had a single drink or substance today

i just see through your fake genuine bullshit and always have

If you paint literally anyone as "fake genuine" then you can "See through" them pretty easily.

fuck this

i’ve said what I want to say

Also assuming it wasn’t someone else using that account the guy you’re mad about is likely toprak, the turk goyclub member. Not jones. Toprak has been using that account for a while.

1 Like

It was Jones who made those AI posts, but that's not relevant.
I genuinely believe Osiris wouldn't mind anything posted in this thread. We were all very close with him for a year, talking in Teamspeak almost every day - we make jokes, shoot the shit, and he had the same sense of humor...

yeah he thought you were his friends but here you are making fun of not only him but people grieving him

you are genuinely sick human beings

fucking weird fucking freaks the lot of you

I don't mean to be rude, but I think we've interacted with him and know him a lot more than you have, at least in the last year. I know you were friends, but don't take it out on us.

you didn't know osiris at all, if that's how you think he'd see this thread.

1 Like

have whatever personal opinions you want

but you ain't know ian if your view is that narrow - on his own thread, and on his views about this particular realm of "namafia moderation" that you're complaining about.

i feel pretty confidently about how i can speak on this matter, but even that's like
still just my opinion, man

but feel free to vent frustrations

2 Likes

the truth is much more of being inbetween not wanting you to quit the site but also not wanting to go head to head with stubborn toxicity (which there has been proven to be plenty of in the goy circle)
however

he was a big believer in fostering community even for people who were difficult or struggled in more normal social settings

i think that more than anything was important to him, he just didn't always know the healthy ways to foster it (would admit as much to me in our talks, anyway)

6 Likes

Well said.
If there is an afterlife, then I think Osiris is laughing at all of us right now.

2 Likes

Hello I’m right here the most stable and fair member of the community

1 Like

Ready to take the reigns