Osiris Passed Away

The goyclub question is much older than this forum

1 Like

We need a final solution

People deal with loss in different wayS

1 Like
  1. Insom most of us are on Christmas break spending time with families and shit, there's not a lot going on on the site and we aren't spending a ton of time on it, your anger is misplaced

2. I didn't find the image offensive, he's just being silly (for context it was an AI image of a fat man disc golfing in heaven). As I said before people will grieve in their own way, sometimes that involves laughing or joking or just being weird, it just seems a very silly thing to be upset about. He's not antagonizing anybody, hurting anybody, threatening anybody - he posted a couple silly images. They weren't even particularly rude - Osiris would love to disc golf in heaven.

3. I did feel this was uncalled for and over the line and I actually would prefer this isn't posted in the thread. Be good to each other insom - that is the first and only rule really.

In light of your other recent posts I want to ask if you're doing OK. I feel this sort of reaction and vitriol towards me and the other mods in the thread is way beyond what is actually happening here and way beyond your typical behavior/posting. I'm sorry if you're going through a rough time and hope you know you are free to act all sorts of unhinged here if you need to get it out (heaven knows I have) - maybe in the lounge where you can't be bothered by goys - as long as you can rein in the vitriol toward other users.

2 Likes

For context, these are the two images that he posted that insom got upset about. I am not saying it is right or not right to post them as the community consensus is still up in the air

As a reminder Osiris was a moderator and that makes it socially acceptable to make fun of him on the website

Is a moderator. Most of your points are valid

I just think Osiris didnā€™t seem like a fan of ai generated art garbage

And that toprak probably wasnā€™t coping with death here ā€” Atleast this behavior exhibited seems different from the ā€œcoping with lifeā€ behaviors heā€™s exhibited on the site. But this isnā€™t mafia so who am I to assume

We need to bring Toprak back to find out if he was or was not coping when he posted the disc golf images.

I just dont understand why he had to make it about ethnicities

Heā€™s known as the Turk newfa g

yeah he has been throwing a lot of slurs around recently

Google says Iā€™m not racist ez

It's not possible to be racist against Turkish people because turkish people are white

1 Like

Official Statement:

1 Like

Official Statement 2:

1 Like

Goyclub becomes so much less glamarous when you actually hear their speech patterns and identify them as loser virgins who are genuinely scared to interact with the general public

6 Likes

I WANT TO POST VOICE MESSAGES AND CALL PEOPLE GAY HERE WTF

1 Like

You can upload mp3 files - nothing is stopping you.

Official Statement 3:

2 Likes

Official Statement 4:

1 Like