Osiris Passed Away

Rip, don't think I ever had a bad interaction with him.
Life consistently proves it can in fact be more shit.
Not that it can't happen anyway, it's a good reminder to stay hydrated and stretch often.
But rest easy king,
The world is worse off without you.
You were a real one.

5 Likes

dude this is fucking devastating

i can’t believe this

2 Likes

i really regret flaking on him trying to play AoE with me

he was always so nice to me in the pms. my favourite person here by a mile, and one of the few who was always nice to me even when I was being a spaz.

if i was freaking out about something he would try to help me or offer comfort/advice, would reach out to check on me

just an amazing person

im gonna try to be a better person and more like him. reaching out to your friends is a small gesture but look how much it meant to us when he did it.

idk what to say other than i’ll miss you and i will not forget you Osiris
fuck this man what the fuck

2 Likes

exact feelings. he asked me a few weeks ago to play rome total war. now i feel awful for not taking him up on it

1 Like

yeah, it sucks. i know he wouldn’t want us to feel bad about it though… even though I do

1 Like

i’ll have to learn to play xcom2, i’m sure he’d like that

it really sucks. dude was so kind to me when i was completely insufferable. still am insufferable and he was still messaging me not to long ago about rome total war

2 Likes

@Nyte !!! i just remembered something

1 Like

he is a civ5 player. lets do it

@Nyte @insom idk how many players can play civ5. hadnt played it since a relationship from a long time ago.

id like to get as many as we can for his memory. apparently 12 can play.

do you have age of empires kyle?

which one? my aoe1/aoe2 cds are scratched so i'd have to rebuy

my aoe3 redeemed on steam

but i'd buy aoe2 for my boy

i was like 7/8/9 playing aoe2 cracked version from like limewire or w/e was poppin at the time

1 Like

fuck off with this vaxx shit.

4 Likes

Tragic to hear. Rest is peace homie. Always very patient when I was learning how to host mafia and would give great feedback. Will be missed.

5 Likes

Rest in peace. He was a wonderful guy and will be sorely missed here

3 Likes

RIP. Our last interaction was confrontational but that's politics for ya. I'll miss him.

2 Likes

Rome total war doesn’t have a coop campaign @theodore

I’ll civ 5

1 Like