Osiris Passed Away

Jesus wtf

Rip that’s fucked kind of wild I was going to message him on discord last night to see if he wanted to play some games sometime but he was offline

we losing everybody fam...

is there an XvX mode thats not campagin?

civ 5 it is for now

there is but its just individual battles liek this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j00Y12a5uw

Man this shit is tragic still can’t believe it

1 Like

Yeah

J moment

What?

One last one for the road. Going to play AoE 2 in memory

I would also civ 5. Ill play the Iroquois since he told me that was the worst civ in the game

1 Like

I only have Civ 6

we should just play some games of aoe2, if we do civ 5 we have to pick a day of the week to all commit to playing at least like an hour or two until the campaign is finished, online civ 5 games take forever

rest in peace bub. thank you for being so kind in a place where most people were not, and for caring about other internet strangers who became your internet friends. if there's a next one i will see you there.

10 Likes

games do take forever but i wouldnt mind

maybe we can get some dota games in with ppl who want to participate. could do a full 5v5 with ppl who want in or do a 5 stacks.

w/e game it is, i'd def like to have some memory games for him

What are we going to do in a DotA game exactly? Gather in a circle and bury him in the Rosh pit?

3 Likes

The idea is to play games together that he enjoyed

1 Like

damn for some reason I thought it did. that really sucks. Civ5 is confirmed an Osiris game tho so we gucci on that sort of game now