Patching Schedule

Codename
La Pasiega 52 v2.2
Vinča 43 v2.3

just sad

Haven't posted this in a bit slacking.

were both added a few weeks ago.

This is the latest release:

Try to get that out this weekend or a morning am sometime.

1 Like

Holy shit ignoring users is apparently in

Just do it through your user preferences.

It doesnt show who the hidden replies are from which i think sucks but it does group them together in the UI very cleanly and you can show the blocked posts as well. Doubt they’ll add seeing the name of the poster on the hidden posts UI since that would contradict the feature grouping the posts.

And rn they have it stupidly setup where if you block a guy it hides his OPs and you cant unhide them but it looks like theyre working on a fix for that

@anon31000304 you can now block refpsi lmao

It just suppresses notifications as far as I read.

https://meta.discourse.org/t/ability-to-ignore-a-user/110254

Got it from this thread but maybe theyre just really close. I saw this screenshot from 9d ago

and just assumed it was in. Surely if its not in it'll be in by like April

also im proposing nma stay banned after this feature gets in

i was thinking about appealing it since he has been kind enough to fuck off and the ignore feature seems like a decent fix but he just tried dodging for the 7th time over and posting my face when it hasnt been shared here in another effort to shake things up.

things have been really nice since he’s been gone. just dont want to deal with him at all. the ban is set actually set till like august or september but im gonna extend it after the next attempt for sure, maybe to a decade xd.

Can I see the threads with nmagane posting your face i didnt get to see that

Why doesn’t he just wait to post until you’re offline so we can all enjoy a little bit of healthy admin harassment

I’ll pm it. but for the record any thread or post made by him will be removed while he is banned. dont really care if you screenshot, share it around Privately but i dont think he should be given a platform while hes banned. thats the point of being banned, you have to go. we’ll decide when you can come back. dont think you can just butt in whenever you please.

yall can alwyas picket for him if you really believe he should be unbanned, theres no silencing beyond his ban, because it has to be honored. i want people who have let him use his account to change the password or ill just deactivate their account, as i have with a couple of users. theyre always welcome back. we’ll decide when he is lol

(and dont think ban dodging wont be taken into account when we determine that)

that’s not the point. he should’ve been banned months ago. now is the second best time.

hey, yall pushed back :)

With the new updates. I can disable quick messages on mobile. I did that since it doesn’t even really work. Let me know if it causes your problems I can re enable it.

Not a fan, it was working alright for me and now the envelope I click to see my messages is gone

If you click the message envelope then close it. Then try to click your user or the hamburger do they work for you?

I’ll put it back. But I hate it.