Phantoms: Day 3

In other news I feel like the player that says shit like this is never, ever not scum

My working theory is either -

1. i've been wrong this game and need to consider some people I've been not focusing on (probably bazinga)

Or

1. train was scum/ scum and fmu is playing some goofy shit because he wants to outplay

Based on the posts at the start of the day I lean to 2nd but I have to reread eod2. I did initially feel those votes were not buses

Kkat epok roragok bazinga

Take it to the bank

They have to push me today but if you're town you can read eod2 and it's pretty clear I do not have any idea whatsoever is going on in the game

Actually I read the thread and I don't find roragok scummy at all

My bad opinion of roragok is entirely based on the fact that dan is preemptively mad about a roragok red flip not clearing him

Similar to how he is mad at nyte in this thread for not letting a fmu red flip clear him

However here's an interesting point in dan's defense:

When I pointed out FMU was flailing, the two votes he placed to try to live were: KrazyKat, Epok.

Which makes me think it's probably somebody completely mindfucking me like Nyte

I'm like Ryan Gosling in blade runner in this thread

@mafiabot lynch @Roragok

Stop giving off 4 person scum reads when there's only two scum left and we are certain Roragok is one of them.

All that does is confuse people

There's only 2 scum left?

There are only two scum left since if there were 3 it would be ly/lo today (at least two night kills so far) and that would make the roles flip, but that hasn't happened yet so there's definitely two.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
friend 1 bazingaboy
roragok 1 PassionForTrains

Not Voting

wolfy, Roragok, Friend, Nyte, epok, Rildom, Jenanda_Bollywood, murs, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6

9b1be1a0-9424-11e9-92be-af49ad65930f

How would it be lylo today with 3 scum and 11 players

haven't read, will read later

anyway

the 2 last scum are NYTE and RILDOM

everyone else is 100% lock town

i think this is obvious. do i need to explain it or is everyone followin along?

Two people have been night-killed, read the game setup dude

FMU almost escaping the lynch yesterday was hilarious. saved by townies, nonetheless xd

2 are presumably stumped so 9 players