[POLL] Do Nmagane and big-benny cheat?

@nma have you ever voted to lynch benny? Yes or no?

The opportunity has not come yet. I’m sure I could find some person that you never voted on yet.

Nma’s play on the old site pre-Benny/Breaking Bad: 8/10
Nma’s play on the site collaborating with Benny to perform social experiments in mafia games: 1/10

9/10*
10/10*

My own play on both sides: 9.5/10

1 Like

Nma’s early play on the old site: Cheating on his own/making multiple accounts to cheat with himself, spamming like crazy in games, generally making games unreadable - plus his co-conspirators were often low-iq specimens like j-whatever his name was and aced or whatever other random loser he got to join the site

Benny: generally entertaining and clearly never cheating to win and nma sometimes tagged along with that

This site: The two of them just doing their thing together but generally being too much of an obstacle, too unpleasant, and too much collusion to leave as is

I wasn’t as involved in the nadota politics back then, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he did cheat with himself, but my experience with him was a lot more pleasant and I mind-melded with him a lot more on reads back then. Benny wasn’t entertaining to me, ever. He didn’t play the game back then, and if he did he posted complete trash (I just ate dinner - will post soon) then proceeded to never post for 3 days.

I never - Ever - “cheated with myself”. Wintermute has just always been Misinformed regarding stuff like that.
I was posting too often, that is true - as I was new to the game of mafia at the time.

Even that one little excerpt of benny posting is making me laugh

Remember when you insisted on the old site that benny was me for the longest time and laid out extensive arguments for it

Benny was breaking bad on the old website, and Lyndon B Johnson too.

i thought breaking bad was scsf throwing a game and/or griefing me once and i threw the game

my history as a mafia player is like one of the worst lmao

That can’t have been for long. Maybe his first game as Lyndon B Johnson.

The fact that he is willing to do that at all means that the game you’re currently in might be the one he throws. Might as well assume it’s each and every game rather than be surprised by it.

I have also yet to see Nmagane or Benny target each other in a game, even if the reads on each other in one game implied their roles.

The post you quoted is just gibberish. I didn’t do anything the final day before getting hammered.

@big_ass reacted with the liar emote to this - but won’t say when I multiaccounted ever.

You clearly had no intention of targeting Benny ever that game. Perhaps it’s because he’s your friend, but it’s a huge weakness – but I’m not going to criticize you any further as I can just focus on my own weaknesses.

You are realizing this only now? Did you miss my entire d1 rant?

Yes, I also had no intention of targeting jdance, or roragok, or nyte. What’s your point? I was clearly very ready to lynch him on the final day before epok sealed it.