[POLL] Do Nmagane and big-benny cheat?

I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say. I have said this many times. It doesn’t matter who wins, the only thing that matters is how one plays individually and the interactions that happen within the game. The end result Winners is just a formality.

I somewhat disagree with this assessment. Like in many team games, an individual game isn’t completely on one player, but over the course of enough games you should be winning more often if you are more skilled.

I generally agree with this take. It’s why I was frustrated that epok essentially voted on the tilted presumption that the game was unwinnable because of the situation – he still could have played to win in terms of individual satisfaction.

I derive more gratification from losing a game where my reads were good and my effort was fruitful than winning a game where I hardly did anything, had bad reads, and got carried.

Yes you should be “winning more” but that doesn’t matter. You don’t play to win, but you play to play.

I’ve noticed two patterns: Some people play to have fun, and some people play to be more efficient in taking advantage of the game’s mechanics. I personally skew slightly more towards the latter, but saying “playing to play” is ambiguous. A game is both fun and has mechanics that can be exploited.

both are valid

the main idea of playing to play rather than to win is to keep trying even if you feel the game cannot be won - you can at least perform better as an individual in your own right, whatever your approach is

nmagnae and big benny cheat

1 Like

We know.

I figured that it was an ambiguous thing to say so let me Clarify.
There are players who use cryptography to solve games, players who use psychology to solve games, and all that’s in between - Some of those players value the idea of “winning” more than others when it comes to the final result.
If you found the mafia and didn’t “Win” in the end-game screen, you shouldn’t start accusing people of cheating - I assure you that these freaks wouldn’t act this way if town had won. I had the final day of my Audience game like it was for a reason; It didn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what the end game screen says if you found the mafia.

You’re lying.

ah yes i remember this part of the dynamic

jones used to post that they cheat in order to fan the flames and mock everybody who believes it

1 Like

They definitely cheat. See my response to the poll.

you’re forgetting jcrispy and the other guy

incorrect character assessment

yes i was baiting this and yes i consider it conclusive

bake em away toys

Jcrispy was not in that game, and theres no “Other Guy”

I think you mistook one of the alts for being a third person.

or fourth I suppose.

correct me?

Well it’s kind of binary so if u say one thing and I say wrong then it’s the opposite