idk who you’re responding to but this has nothing to do with ego

its even worse when youre wrong or showed flawed logic but either way

Do any of you unironically want to join the PeaceCorps with me

In 3 years

the tone with which you guys talk about this shit displays the ego involved

(was @ everyone)

I did literally nothing wrong

care to elaborate on this?

I’m just preaching cooexistance brother.

Just cause your neighbor hates you don’t mean you gotta hate your neighbor.

1 Like

On a serious note has trying to force your outlook on someone else literally ever worked ever?

Live and let learn

as much as I would love to continue calling you a white supremacist.

and yes you did bother me by being openly hostile at every opportunity for like 3 months despite me doing absolutely nothing to warrant it

you’re fact-resistant to the max and it’s annoying

a lot of people on this site aren’t able to separate reality from mafia and when I go out from mafia and end up interacting with them outside of it it’s a consistently disappointing experience

It’s very hurtful to be continually targeted this way especially when you are actively trying to avoid it and somehow people still end up dragging up old feelings of inferiority from several years ago

see: dotakyle in the minecraft thread

3 months? I can’t even remember when I’ve even argued with you directly outside of when you got caught red-handed conspiring against players in the minecraft server, let alone acting hostile towards you. Also, you shouldn’t blame me for treating it like a mafia-game when you, yourself made this thread " Flag Fall: A Minecraft Mafia Mini-Mystery" . I guess you didn’t think you’d end up being suspected as the main-culprit yourself (as you didn’t add yourself in the huge list of suspects).

I think that’s checkmate

that was the funniest thread on ths board though

1 Like

you know what nvm it was a dumb post sry

along with the original minecraft thread