Problematic Players on NaMafia.com

Can we get everyone’s thoughts on this real quick

I don’t trust anyone in a situation where you have to say their title before their name. It’s narcisstic

1 Like

i feel this

Senator, senator, governer, governer, president

Politics makes me sad. It’s a bunch of people born into families with political cultures who get a super warped and twisted sense of reality and genuinely think they are trying to do right by what they were taught when they generally can’t see past their own bias

I think the world would be better with a dictator

i was never a suspect in the flag fall investigation because

1. I was the host. You cant lynch the host. and
  2. Everything you were reading was being reported from my own observations. of course it can be concluded from my own observations that I was not the one who stole my own flag from on top of the spawn house. otherwise I would have observed it and reported it in the thread

dotakyle is now in charge of every important decision on this planet

Dotakyle isn’t even in charge of his own life

2 Likes

also the logs that were posted of me raging were during one of dotakyle’s weekly “shit on everything and be as annoying as possible when confronted about it” sessions

which, by the way, have continued to this day and I still feel the same about them as I did then

congrats on falling for the “yes we’re griefing the server but here’s wintermute saying dotakyle is autistic” defense

The problem Wintersoul is that you said that other people treated Minecraft as a mafia game as if it were a bad thing when you yourself created a thread in the Mafia subforum with a title called Minecraft Mafia Mystery.

We have to work through this before we can get to any other points

1 Like

Is being a professional moderator a thing? I would like to be one. It makes me feel Superior to others when I don’t get angry or take sides

be a marriage counselor, but tell them all to divorce

I hate women - that would never work

Good point - i can understand why you would be confused on this.

I posted it as a mafia game because I though that would be maximally entertaining to the readers on the forum. In that regard I treated it as a mafia game, but not any others.

You treated it as a mafia game by lying about random things and shitposting when I was trying to solve the crime. In that regard, you griefed my thread, but demonstrated a deep intuition for high-level mafia play.

Does that make sense?

Court Judge I guess.

Yeah it makes sense. Continue.

Continue what?

I thought that was a full explanation.

With your points

Well I think I will just reiterate that you can’t lynch the host in a mafia game. People trying to lynch the host in that game need to return to mafia basics. Very poor grasp of mechanics.