Roragok's Mafia #26

(Nyte)

It’s possible but I’m not convinced yet.

Why? What is time going to do?

Nevermind, that site I just linked is convoluted as hell, use this webpage instead:

https://www.igolder.com/pgp/generate-key/

All time does is wear us down brother.

Stop trying to cheat with encryption. You’re literally cheating. Stop that.

1 Like

Because I’ve been in multiple games where nk counts as an ability but is not roleblockable. We need roragok to confirm or deny this before basing any conclusions on it

Yes.for example redirect

Encryption isn’t very useful anymore. It’s only really good for early claims where you reveal the key later to cc

Someone explain to me why this isn't working

Nvm I got it.

Stay on topic and stop cheating

I don’t see how this is any better than crumbing early in a thread what your role is.

Also, even with crumbing or early claiming w/ a encrypted msg, a person could preemptively do it as scum to lay down the foundation to clear themselves. It doesn’t mean that person is town. I don’t get why you’re automatically town reading him for this.

I agree that it doesn’t make q0q town, but if he is scum, Bazinga is doing a poor job of making himself look town – especially today.

Why don’t you reread yesterday if you think I’m town reading him for it. I think it could very likely be a scum tactic, and it’s especially likely in the case of Jones. I still think his claim is more believable than bazingaboy’s, though

Also, it’s better than crumbing because crumbing let’s scum pick up on your role as much as town. That and it’s 100% verifiable that you were claiming that role since the beginning, whereas crumbing isn’t

Oh yea, for sure I understand the pros, the con is that most people aren’t going to know wtf an encrypted message even is let alone bother to figure out how to verify if you’re telling the truth so they’re prob gonna think it’s all bs

q0q was online and he didn’t post. what is this nonsense

He was this morning too after I pinged him for results