Roragok's Mafia #26

Yeah, I think people should stop being lazy. Just make the message with some random characters then SHA it so it’s easy as fuck to verify when you post your original message. I’m going to start doing that going forward

Surprise surprise ewiz the scum bro is talking about mechanics again

Well this game is broken.

I’m going to leave my lynching with nmagane q0q15 and deepthroat.

I wouldn’t mind pushing an ironstove lynch for today (klaze’s number one)

Primarily because all three of those players have caused or had their player confirmations expanded due to deepthroat’s acc being taken over.

Yeah, the game is winnable, but I fucking tire of the goyclub. Fucking lynching Ian was retarded.

I’m town moron

Because mechanics are important you fucking ape

I don’t care. Your record is atrocious. Your account was compromised. Even with that information they fucking lynched Ian. There must be mafia among them if you’re not, otherwise this playing is just throwing even with their cheating.

And if that’s the case just get rid of them.

I agree I’m not mafia

(Let me make this clear, you mislynched Ian and q0q15 sheeped you with an absolute dogshit justification post. q0q15 would never make a sheep lynch that immediate and obvious but he pocketed you by screaming at me about hashes and you lead the train that he manipulated and sheeped you. He is not town, and you’re blind.)

*and then he sheeped you

No, the justification behind the lynch was pretty good. You fucked the game up that night by either not being able to comprehend something pretty simple or by being unable to coherently express yourself. Get good

I do not believe Benny shared my role with anyone else

No dude you’re bad and dumb and he counted on that.

Yes, because you’re bad and dumb.

? I led the lynch, I didn’t sheep Jones. How the fuck is that him counting on me to be bad? He didn’t manipulate my lynch vote at all. Even if I think Jones is town, he should never have been the lynch yesterday

You are the most socially retarded person on this forum if you truly believe that 1) goy clubbers don’t or haven’t cheated 2) bigbenny, specifically, did not share your role details (unless by technicality you mean to say that by you being town and one of them being mafia, they didn’t need to know your role. They would only be concerned if you were the maul or other mafia).

In which case you’re just as pathetic as them.

Nope, I do not believe Benny shared my role

Somethingsomething character assessment

1 Like

I’m mafia

(Let me make this clear, you mislynched Ian and q0q15 sheeped you with an absolute dogshit justification post. q0q15 would never make a sheep lynch that immediate and obvious but he pocketed you by screaming at me about hashes and you lead the train that he manipulated and (*then he) sheeped you. He is not town, and you’re blind.)

I believe you