Roragok's Mafia #26

If you believe me it means you aren’t mafia

unlynch

He didn’t manipulate any fucking train. The responsibility for Ian’s lynch is on me. Still, even if q0q is scum, we’ve explained multiple fucking times why he isn’t the lynch until either bazingaboy is confirmed or we could possibly eliminate a scum team

You’re just wrong.

No, that isn’t fucking wrong. We’ve had this argument before in two faction games. Even when you think someone is completely outed and there’s a cc situation, you don’t fucking lynch either until it could possibly eliminate a faction. Because the other scum team might shoot the wrong one, or town might lynch wrong

@ironstove, back me up on this. It was you fake claiming doctor in that two faction game iaafr hosted and I subbed out (scsf replaced me) after a 100 page d1 because I got so frustrated town wouldn’t listen to me as innocent child

I believe @Nmagane and @ironstove we’re 2/3 of one scum faction. Nihil was also scum, though I think on the other faction

Yea that game was hilarious. I think that was the one where I posted a video on YT where I drank tequila mocking gabe’s video about him being town, but I accidentally had my mafia chatzy open when I panned the phone camera to my screen and nobody that was alive in the game even noticed .LMFAO.

But yeah, the point is you leave the two in the cc situation alive until one is 100% confirmed true or you could possibly end a faction, right?

And what if he’s the maul.

Not lynching who you suspect is mafia is trolling when your lynch rate is as low as it is deepthroat

I find that unlikely, but that gives an even greater chance he gets nked and we don’t have to use a lynch

Shut up, retard

You think I’m joking?

No, I think you’re legitimately retarded and clearly don’t understand why we don’t lynch within bazingaboy/q0q, much like nyte

Lynch Deepthroat

Not changing this. Enjoy the game.

Hmm. My Lynch success rate is 30%. I think Nyte is mafia. I’m not going to Lynch her because of my math major telling me to open another door.

Fucking retard

I didn’t think nyte was mafia by the end of that discussion. Just stupid

Porch monkey

The way I see it, there are three potential partners to at least one of them.

Deepthroat ironstove and Matticus.

You might argue I’m on the list for bazinga but I’m not arguing to leave them both alive, I’m arguing that I believe that @q0q15 made a fake claim(somethingsomething character assessment), and as such, it is more believable that bazinga is actual captain based on that.

Bazinga is posting in ways that are making himself look worse, but I’m continuing my push on q0q15 because I want goyclub out and I believe he is not town regardless. He would have posted his results as actual captain by now. Bazinga still looks like the better option for captain, if only slightly.