Roragok's Mafia #26

How the fuck do you still believe we shouldn't leave both alive after it was clearly explained to you?

You posted your reasoning. I don’t agree with it. You want an example why?
You lynched IAN AND FUCKED UP
YOUR ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED

You literally just jumped the fuck on Ian over nothing.

You’re the problem.

And guess who sheeped you? SOMEONE WE ABSOLUTELY SHOULDNT LYNCH GUYS!!

What is sheeped

You follow someone else’s vote

Sheep me bitch

Just Zeus ewiz honestly

2 Likes

This is absolutely bullshit. You can't disagree with the fact that, even if q0q is scum, it is alaways better to leave both claims alive until it's possible to eliminate a team. That you don't understand this is fucking absurd, but completely unsurprising

Deepthroat also probably meant Benny didn’t share his role because he’s actually a mafia partner and it would have been redundant but I was just playing along with his “town” claim.

No, I meant I don’t think he shared my role at all you fucking ape

Ban deepthroat from the site

1 Like

You are hilariously stupid.

There is no absolute, especially in a game with blatant cheating. You’re pushing this narrative because it benefits you and that’s the end of it.

@Friend and @ironstove can you two please fucking post so I’m not left alone with this gaggle of morons

You’re an idiot

No, I’m fucking not. In absolutely every scenario, it is better for town to leave the claimants alone until it is possible to eliminate a team. If you can’t see that, you’re fucking retarded

Wouldn’t take the IQ test. I wonder why.

idk what u want me to say bro

ur being super sus rn.

1 Like

Holey fucc talk about how even if q0q is scum, you absolutely don’t lynch in the CC’s? Or are you also too fucking stupid to understand basic fucking strategy?

i feel like id be adding absolutely nothing new to the discussion with that and im much more interested in seeing how this interaction between u and jones palys out

Your strategy only works if you don’t suck at the game