Roragok's Mafia #26

thanks for telling me what to post tho thats a super town thing to do

Itā€™s gonna be so funny if Deepthroat ends up being right

Maybe if more people echoed the fucking correct strategy these retards would understand it

Never gonna live it down

Itā€™s not even a question of ending up right. Iā€™m correct now. Letā€™s go through each scenario:

1. q0q scum, bazinga captain. Decent odds q0q gets shot by other scum team. Even when bazinga dies, heā€™s still not the lynch until we could eliminate a scum faction because heā€™s more of a threat to the other scum team so they have a vested interest in killing him
  2. Reversed: same fucking thing

You should run for office

You actually believe what youā€™re saying and are able to justify every time you are wrong

This isnā€™t a question of belief. This was settled a long time ago: in a cc scenario in a two faction game it is a waste of a lynch to lynch between the claimants until itā€™s possible to eliminate a team. The fact that you donā€™t understand this is so fucking frustrating

Of course someone who needs to learn Algebra I would fail at basic fucking logic

Vote q0q15

If I was scum I wouldnā€™t have said I roleblocked a dead guy

For the record I sort of agree that we shouldnā€™t lynch either me or qoq, but I know he is scum since I am the real captain. This will be a placeholder vote in case we canā€™[t agree on a votel ike yesterday

HOLY FUCKING SHIT READ THE FUCKING POSTS ABOUT WHY WE DONT LYNCH IN THE CLAIMANTS YOU FUCKING MORON

:vb-weyes: how about you read MY post dumbass

It was posted as I typed mine. Iā€™m on mobile so it didnā€™t pop up while typing. I apologize, thatā€™s a good explanation.

I understand your strategy dingus

Yea I actually agree with this logic. Itā€™s something on the order of its so stupid no one could make it up

I agree w deep throat that we should not Lynch in cap claims, scum also want the other scum gone, and theyā€™re left w a decision to either hit town, hunt for other partners, the sk, or take a 50/50 on the ccs

Itā€™s tempting to Lynch qoq or bazing, but I really think the sk is the higher priority.

Sk is usually the role that will win the game if left ignored for too long from focusing too much on scum hunting and never looking for 3p

@Friend @Gamut , do you have any list on who you think is scum or town this game? Iā€™d like to know your take so far.

Deep throat and Jones seem pretty town

Scum:
Ironstove
Deepthroat
Bazingaboy

Much like in the game where you were the doctor claim that got ccā€™ed, scum would love to take that 50/50. Captain is the strongest PR and other scum is their biggest threat

Retarded: jdance