Roragok's Mafia #26

@jones

Post your reads.

I did

Post your current reads. I didn’t see any reads of yours from today

You’re wrong

Logical fallacy.

Explain why your playing/posting strategy is so different this game.

You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do

Different from what? I haven’t been doing anything different and your mafia

Its not a logical fallacy by the wya

Might up my burger intake to 3 per day

Edit wrong thread

@old_electrowizard_acc why is not using a lynch to kill one of the claims good. I believe your stance is that we shouldn’t waste a lynch when mafia might kill one of them anyways. Isn’t that only true if we lynch mafia today. If we lynch town then wouldn’t it have been better to lynch the obvious scum?

It is an ongoing way of narrowing the pool. Opposing scum faction games will cause scum hunting to be the priority because when they nk they have a higher chance of being killed, and killing town which effectively narrows the pool from which they can be targeted by the other factions. Generally speaking third party is the most sought after but then the opposing mafia is nearly as high priority. So you let them sort out themselves. But you have to lynch outside of the cc better than fucking deepthroats brilliant Ian lynch. Because the talk has been SO centered on deepthroat we’re kind of screwed. I’m ONLY agreeing friend because I’ve suspected him since the beginning. Otherwise I think deepthroat is actually terrible at scumreading.

This is also a good reason to lynch friend, in my opinion.

Reminder that I’ve never mislynched as town and never gotten lynched as scum so you all should definitely be listening to me

I believe you must be wrong and since the old site is down there is no proof. You look overconfident. I know you have been nothing remarkable in any game since I’ve been watching this site.

even if you disagree with deepthroat’s strategy, lynching between bazinga and q0 feels like a crapshoot now that they’ve both failed to provide believable reports today. hopefully the captain comes up with some actual information on d3, if he survives

I’m a genius and you would do well to remember that ms nyte

You’re not dia are you

There is no dia in this game, only jarl stuffaakl

Trust me when I say this, jarl stuffaakl will lead his brothers (and sister) to victory