Roragok's Mafia #26

@nmaGane did you give bigbenny my account’s password

Yes

did benny write this then?

Zeus all account sharers

ugh dude these fucking retards ruin games they don’t even sign

lynch nma

Nma is actually town but he’s throwing in a civil disobedience-esque act with the banning of big benny

Here’s current:

Town:
jones
im_cool_your_weird
Matticus
bazingaboy
ironstove
DEEPTHROAT
yns

Scum:
Nmagane
jdance
Friend
qoq15
LuckyArtist

Null:
Gamut

Gamut not posting enough to read on him, slot can be either town or scum, LBJ is less trolly than usual from his town play, and normally he’s trolling hard as town because he doesn’t care about aggravating people and being mislynched but plays more seriously as scum.

I already explained my read on nmagane and jdance. I think nmagane is not playing like normal, so I have a strong scum read on the slot.

Friend, I believe is SK, especially after his comments that he made during the deepthroat/jones argument today.

It’s highly likely scum will try to hit captain because it is the strongest PR in the game. I’m pretty sure q0q is scum and bazing is real captain, but at this point I also see bazing being killed tomorrow or bodyguard flipping having protected bazing.

The point I’m making is if bodyguard crumbs that he is protecting bazing and he dies, or bazing dies, we will know that bazing was the real captain and lynch q0q tomorrow.

In an ideal scenario, the alternate scum team might also hit q0q if we lynch his partner today, because that move is mutually beneficial to both scum team A and town, to completely remove scum team B.

lynch nmagane

It’s ironstove

Notice how there are 4 suspect mafia players not in the mafia list there Jesus Christ you are awful

Why is it me?

I don’t remember

Can you post your reads list as well?

If I post pm and get zeused can i still join graveyard chat? I just want to know I’m right

I’m pretty sure @Gamut is gonna get zeus’d if he doesn’t post soon.

@jones

Mafia
You
Deepthroat
Jones
Bazingaboy

So you’re saying you believe q0q is captain and he didn’t target anyone or submit any action?