Roragok's Mafia #26

Idk what captain is

Yea ok. Itā€™s in the OP on D1. You should go read it!

Thatā€™s not important

I haven't been paying nearly enough attention to this game so far but I think these might be 3 out of 4.

SuperLiked

Stoned Gamut here, hope any fellow Canadians have been celeblazing as hard as I have.

1 Like

Turns out gamut rolled mafia againā€¦

bigbenny double-backed on my action and posted some James Joyce crap instead.

ā€¦

echo ā€˜I will captain gamutaaaaaā€™ | b2sum
gamut is town.

I think this is the most likely thing that happened to the second nightkill. Don't think captain should claim yet or anything, but it might be nice to make some sort of vague post alluding to your target at some point today so that if you die in the night, we'll be able to know who you checked.

If I was hypothetically Captain, last night I hypothetically blocked Matticus.

No Iā€™m the Maul this time.

You are.

Thatā€™s what I was meaning.

tbh thereā€™s a real possibility that gamut was the mafia member sent to kill someone, and was rbā€™d. it would explain the single maf kill and I think itā€™s more likely than klaze getting double attacked

I think if I was in a maf team Iā€™d rather send the invest-immune jarl to kill someone than the thane, because if the captain snipes my thane thatā€™s pretty much irrefutable evidence against the thane

itā€™s also possible that one of the maf teams held back their shot in order to frame whoever the captain targets but I find that pretty unlikely in this early stage of the game

Wait, so the ā€˜didnā€™t investigate anyoneā€™ was not actually you posting?

So youā€™re saying you investigated gamut and he came up innocent?

Stove is sus as fuck howā€™s he just say Iā€™m not being trolly as usual

Have you read my posts? Tell me 1 good argument Iā€™ve made holy shit ur bad lynch ironstove

no, Iā€™m saying bigbenny edited my action in my PM to do nothing.

Literally fabricating reasons to place me as scum when you didnā€™t have to, thatā€™s some scummy ass shit bruddah

so you didnā€™t actually use your night ability on gamut?

I retract my accusation against him then

it has been taken care of; gamut is a town result.

so rora fixed it for you? did he do that after the day start?