Roragok's Mafia #26

You’re playing significantly more seriously than the last game where you were spamming the same quote over and over.

You’re retarded that was black Tyrone

yes, I had to have my password reset (it being a throwaway email) as well.

Is it? Seeing how people react to him being voted seems like it’s useful information.

lynch bazinga

Is this something the host is allowed to confirm? I think if rora confirms it, this basically means q0q is 100% town and bazing is 100% scum.

? Last game I didn’t spam the same quote over and over what the fuck are you talking about

My it’s black Tyrone at the beginning of every message? I posted actual substance then in each and every post to contribute to my role playing i haven’t done shit this game outside of flame ewiz

Like I said there’s stuff to talk about but your reasons for placing me as scum are super forced if you were town I’d be null at worst

Stove is ACTUALLY scum

1 Like

Are there three or four mafia this game

4 and a sk

Holy FUCK

nah i doubt rora can give his input on this but im going to choose to believe q0 for the time being

in this case, gamut is quite a bit more likely to be town

If u aren’t lynching in stove or ewiz ur a bad player I’m out

Needa figure out one more mans for my list

Nyte
Deepthroat
Bazingaboy
Ironstove

and

Wait for it
NMAGANE

Who’s my lynch on right now?

Lynch bazingaboy

This looks like town LBJ to me.

I still don’t like this. Not voting either Bazinga or q0q. Still have my vote on ironstove.

I am so very confident I am being killed tonight because my picks are straight on. Town, if I die, you know why, don't cry, just look at the list of guys, make them fly from the sky, say bye bye mafia scum :wave:

So rora fixed the PR action after day start and only 1 town death?

yeah, I was thinking if he fixed it before the day start that would make gamut a lot more suspicious (possibly a mafia attacker who got rb’d), but since that’s not the case gamut is most likely town

I don’t like that explanation at all. Rora shouldn’t fix night actions that weren’t issued during night.