Roragok's Mafia #26

deepthroat’s lynch was fixed yesterday.

I’m not mafia, and I don’t understand why you think I’m mafia.

Roragok didn’t fix shit he’s not captain you retards

Because you have every suspect player not in your mafia picks you’re fucking awful

If qoq is going to play meta I’ll say right now roragok was online and it wouldn’t have taken the 24 hours for qoq to get his answer back

Using hash and then also trying to abuse people’s thought processes by pretending there was a mod-error. How low can you go?

So reading over your posts, I'm going to admit right now that I actually skipped over a lot of them in that thread because I thought they were all the same post because of the opening line.

Retard

But it looks like he fixed it in time for the EOD lynch. There’s a difference when something is fixed after the phase is over.

He didn’t fix anything so don’t freak out about it

I’m pretty sure this is as borderline cheating as you can get without posting a fake role pm

the tracker should be able to confirm that it was fixed or not; they should have received a new PM if they were on me.

Nmagane and Qoq are interchangable in my list

lynch q0q15

I’m leaving it there unless y’all ready to hammer someone reasonable. (Including q0q15, he’s confirmed scum)

was the tracker on me or on the player who conveniently captain’d the person who died?

@discobot roll 1d2

2 and I am telling the truth

:game_die: 2

Ok jdance I played your game now lynch qoq15

And what if it involved scum and roleblocking? Should everyone receive a new PM about the change to the whole game state?