Secret

Too bad that counts for nothing here

It's not over yet if people think they've been in similar situations and still take jones at face value when he tells you he's a victim

It's not over until we save every possible poster from becoming an incel. Jdance and I are currently working on saving Ian. YNS will be next

oh, I'm most definitely a victim in the context of this thread, you know, an argument I've presented that has nothing to do with nyte. you know, the argument of "thread gets made about me, random losers who don't know me put words and belief systems in my mouth, and then blame me and the goy club" for bringing this up

you know the one you're miscontruing for whatever reason and motive

1 Like

@anon31000304 you're a moron

1 Like

see the only reason I revealed the first screenshot is because it pretty much contradicts whatever that assblasting murs moron said about some belief system I put forth.

why did I reveal the second one? it's because it's the only private interaction I can think of (other than the facebook one) that she's actually seen (I don't know if she has, I never looked at the account again) and you posted the glimmering "Imagine what he says to her in private!!!!"

the multitude of my argument as to whether I "harass" nyte was COMPLETELY based around her reaction, or lack thereof, and the fact that NO ONE has ever communicated to me that she cared. moreover, she's actually communicated the opposite: that the more evil of my interactions DO NOT AFFECT HER AT ALL.

I think I repeatedly said that if the above was actual happening to a degree where she felt actually harassed, she'd have AMPLE evidence to turn over to the moderatorship who I think all in unison have said they'd be willing to ban me.

ty

I wonder why I posted this!!!!

I wonder why he posted this

can you explain why in your argument of "jones is portraying himself as a victim to garner sympathy" the actual posts portraying me as a victim gathered no sympathy.

because from what I can tell the people who have now pushed views of sympathy on me are doing it because

A) they don't understand what I'm saying
B) are dumb
C) see me put forth a good faith argument where I drop the act and conduct myself like an actual human being

(MOSTLY A && C!!!!)

1 Like

im thinking about dropping the whole principled act and reducing my interactions back to complete irony and disgust so your strawman simpleton arguments work better and you can get whatever you get out of continually playing moral town crier and asserting yourself as the beacon of good

like I'm that nice of a guy.

Call me on telegram

like, whatever defect caused you to insert your own completely irrelevant "melissa" garbage might not get satisfied if I don't placate your retardation.

1 Like

what do you want

Can you explain why you think not being told to not harass and abuse people is evidence that it's completely OK

Furthermore telling someone to die in a ditch because they broke up with you isn't "irony" it's just being a cunt

I never told them that dude