Shipping drugs internationally (no NA)

a cameo is fan service that shows up and maybe directs the story for 30 minutes or so. a tertiary character is someone relatively unimportant (not the main character, not a supporting character, and not the villain) but constantly present

look, 30 minutes is a LONG time, historically

i know that because movies are three fucking hours long now, means that 30 seems like nothing...

@insom billy from predator

1 Like

ok well you implied heavily that tertiary and supporting were within the same realm of defining characteristic for this discussion
but now you suggest otherwise i am confuse

supporting characters usually either support or oppose the main character. tertiary is usually just there offering flavor or lore backdrops

how about you just name a slew of tertiary characters (they don't have to be good)

private hudson in aliens, billy in predator, lou ellen's (forget her name) wife in no country for old men

there's very few memorable ones because writers blame time cramps on their films instead of lack of creativity. they're usually just lore or exposition dumps

can you name more than two pretty dated films
and one film i can't even remember there being a wife so i'm wondering how she even counts for having more screentime than FORTY MINUTES (which is still unacceptable amounts, to you)

1 Like

got me

i'm being serious

lol

im trying

Welcome to the "Shipping Drugs Internationally" thread.

3 Likes

You can’t

It’s fucking joever dude

Hi, my name is Dark Brandon and I approve this message

1 Like

i said ship it not mule it

Tertiary character? Scarlet spider in atsv
Honestly prob Jessica drew too xd

shipping weed to Poland lol

people do it to London or Paris a lot but Poland would be new and pretty hard to do