Site design

embedded for me

you might have to wait to submit until the embedding is finished applying in the preview.

No it just had to be on its own line - Never mind.

I believe this is what was happening in mobile, but it wasn't giving me the notification about waiting

1 Like

also, as for the 30 second wait apparently it’s only applied to new users. trust level 2 users have a 5 second waiting period, but i have no idea how long it takes to move from 1 to 2. in any case i modified the number so its 10 seconds for newer users.

make avatars bigger

20char

@SOPHIE Issue for mafia: you can see who’s writing a post in the thread while they’re writing it.

or just make my avatar bigger at the very least

I can’t make avatars bigger until I have filesystem access because it involves making some changes to the template files. It’s something I’m gonna get around to though.

I think I can hide seeing who’s composing in mafia with css, but should probably extend that to the plug in I’m working on for mafia. Hopefully ewiz gets up to speed eventuskly

turn sigs back on, the avatars are fine

There are signs. It’s an option you choose in your profile on whether to see them or not

turn them on for everyone and remove the option to hide them

Says the guy without a sig smfh

i think eventually the heart button needs to go, seems pretty obvious its intended usage would compete with our already established system of quotevoting

qv

Lmao Id like to. Modifying the template might lead to a couple merge issues down the line but yeah I want to do it.

Would you guys be down to get rid of the progress bar? I’d be able to make the design be mostly full width on desktop. Ideally I’d force it to have the same functionality it does on mobile where it’s just a Tiny progress tabs but thatll take some time to figure out how to configure. That’s better than hiding the functionality.

I basically kind of want a similar design to nadota. I’d modify the template so that it shows the post number in the thread in the post, show a bigger avatar with join date and post count.

sure qv MNADOTAGA

updated the design quickly before bed today, just to improve readability a bit more.

I don’t think the border radius is matching up well on mobile sometimes seems like it’s on top another line. also may be to high a radius.

ill lower it

The General forum has a sub-forum that you can click on inside the forum to go to the Spam forum.

The Games forum does not have this option. It should be added to make it easier when we start to play mafia.