Site design

Rare “BB” or “8B” emote

works on my machine, but i have no clue why it wouldnt work on mobile. ill try it personally but is there any way its on your end – are you on the newest browser version? have you emptied your cache before?

actually i think i recall this happening to me last night on my phone. might be the new update of discourse

1 Like

This has been happening to me on mobile since the site started

i doubt its the css changes, its gotta be JS being funky. just refresh the page before you check your messages. if it continues to happen and messages are important to you i would try out the app and see if its a little more stbale for you, idk

Remove javascript from this forum

1 Like

Why are reacts so small

1 Like

Add a big emoji theme

2 Likes

lmao

Can verify this happened to me

I assume its a discourse glitch with the newest patch

Also there’s a major issue with emojis after the latest changes. very buggy

@SOPHIE I demand based and redpilled and :goywarning: be returned to their original glory.

:casey:

see that emoji looks big as fuck lmao im sure its fine

I think he means in the reactions

The inconsistent emoji sizing doesn’t feel good

it’s consistent now, just had that size limit originally set when i was trying to make exclusively twitter emojis smaller. i think it looks good. anything is better than deresed images. i made the twitter ones a bit bigger but they still have a limit half the size of custom emojis (72v36)

im gonna go through and delete plenty of emotes that we dont use to try and clean that up later, since a lot of the rarely-used ones are weirdly sized

Prepare for @anon_yang to come in and complain now that they’re bigger. I don’t care either way, just fyi

all the skins named “simple” in them only have super-necessary CSS. the rest have an extended css component thing that includes the emojis and a few QoL things.

i guess we will be using flare for people who donated to the artifart tournament? its the cleanest solution that isnt changing anyones namecolor or something that would piss off the losers.

i will look into setting up venmo later aswell

1 Like

I don’t think this tournament will have a prize pool

maybe i can do it for the next 1 then, w/e