State of the Forum: 2023

ACAB

in all honesty it wasn't anything as bad as they hyped it to be: I was expecting cartoon pianos to be dropped on the guy, but it was just dumb, incompetent blacks waddling around going "I busted up on that ■■■■■"

george floyd obviously died of a fentanyl overdose btw

https://twitter.com/Peter_Nimitz/status/1557561006439923713

He died because a cop kneeled on his neck for 5 minutes.
Fuck you.

1 Like

KrazyKatscummy winner

29m

He died because a cop kneeled on his neck for 5 minutes.
Fuck you.

Chronic drug usage :white_check_mark:
Inability to breathe within cop car :white_check_mark:
Fentanyl found in system at time of death :white_check_mark:

The 6'6" 250lbs black man "died" due to restraint/kneeling placed on the back of his neck by max 180lb man lol (something that has never happened before in the entirety of history).
Nevermind that today, the most common reason to drop dead on the street, is........ fentanyl and George Floyd did....... fentanyl!

Couple that with a complete sham trial where elected Congressional officials were calling for violence outside the courthouse pre-judgement. A literal national fervor.

Hey your belief system is completely based on social desirability bias, and that's fine and all, but don't begin to think that your thoughts and conclusions are legitimate and you're anything but cattle.

I HOPE ALL the fucking admins realize that eventually the website will be nothing but jones and nmagane typing shit at each other if this keeps up

this is like the equivalent to randomly having to see pictures of dead animals or something. it's unpleasant and makes me want to leave and never come back

fucking mute him already

remember when kyle banned all the goys and the website was good for 6 months? damn i miss that

I miss that to.

Kneeling on someone's neck for a while kills them.
Fuck you.
Stop blaming the victim.

1 Like

The state of the forum is that it is fine when jones leaves.

if it makes you feel better remember jones is a stick man living in daddy's basement crying about the demise of the white race

none of those things are inherently wrong on their own but they do make a great cocktail

1 Like

BAN THE GOYS

??????
The only thing I said is "ACAB" (which I firmly believe)

"I"
are you multiboxing?