SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

Reactions are kind of fun

I definitely understand the push to ban them and likes as it’s leaving some angle shooting options open and allows people like 317 to react in the middle of a game

However I think it would be fun to play some lax games where people are chill about it and it’s cool for outside players to throw some funny reaction images on a post here and there

I definitely wanted to react in this game but I figured ewiz would eventually get really pissy if I did so I resisted the urges

In summary I nominate ewiz games as the ones for outside players to react in the future - I think it’s the perfect environment for that stuff

they’re abuseable because its easy to send a particular sort of message with a reaction and not get called out if it was just you and that player you were signalling to was around. if you post a reaction and hid it immediately you could use it to signal or some shit and discourse doesnt have like a history log for this so we couldnt like prove anything if we wanted to either. Also no way to like hide reacting from dead players so thatd always be a problem too if they wanted to “send a message”. Wed have to police eachother ans if wohldnt be fun

You cant do anything sneaky like that with likes or be anywhere as expressive so they’re fine

You can like someone’s reads to say that you agree. It’s just as bad

Are you kidding me? Dead players can like posts and there’s nothing you can do, so, actually, yes, if a dead cop checked someone and liked a post where a townie called out a potential maf the cop could actually affect the game and there’s literally nothing you could do to stop it except preventing that player from ever doing it again by banning them.

Here’s the reality of this situation: Nobody really cares about cheating, and nobody cares enough to cheat using it.

1 Like

I could probably devise some pattern to cheat with nma and nyte for likes

Ultimately I agree you can’t have this stuff in a serious game but I wonder how serious all of our games really are. Do we need to have exclusively serious games?

Nobody cares enough about mafia on this site to do tricks like that. People are playing for fun, not to cheat.
If you want to stop cheating just enforce people to stop using teamspeak and discord and steam - they could be cheating using that too.

Idiot retards. Idiot stupid retards.
If I want to cheat with Nyte, why wouldn’t I just message her on steam?

I think this post has to be taken with a grain of salt considering it’s coming from the site’s most prolific cheater

1 Like

Kind of like your angle on Nmas cheating has to be taken with a grain of salt because we all know the cheating involved isn’t quite to “win” in the strict sense of the game, but to create the desired effect or environment, for him.

He’s just like another obstacle or element to the game, really.

Spit it out, man

1 Like

Right

Which it’s totally understandable why some people would decide they don’t want to play with that or want to prevent it

Another obstacle. Just part of the setup.

1 Like

I have come to realize that I enjoy playing with nmagane. Bigbenny is another matter, and regardless of what Nma insists, I still continue to find him pretentious and maddeningly boring to a degree that causes me to sit out of games he’s interested in playing more often than not.

If 317 sits out nma games then I think we all should

He wanted to sign last game but ewiz had already started.

Klaze is writing a post. Do not reply - just ignore him.

1 Like

Because you’re one of the few people he’s actually pleasant to, doesn’t change the fact that he griefs other players and cheats with goyclub on teamspeak

2 Likes

Why are reacts still allowed after all the convos we have had about it?

Why are the reacts super mini? I can barely see them on mobile

Only reason you didn’t cheat with Nyte is that she probably has enough integrity to call out your shit if you tried messaging her out of game