SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

Lmao I was like lmao. Not surprising you post this but what can you do.

I have played many mafia games on this site. I’m not just making that up dude.

You were pissed that I zeused Ian, dumbfuck

Don't let her backpedal out of this

I think you missed the point.

I still play with all the people i mentioned. The games I was not willing to sign were the ones when bigbenny and nmagane (and co) were all going to be a part of them and ultimately I’ve come back around on it. It’s mostly bigbenny I don’t like so will choose not to play with him if I shall but it’s f o r u m m a f i a

Just fucking play or don’t. Say your piece or don’t. Get on with it.

fun game guys

i’m sure after this latest drama has passed we’ll all have learned a lot about ourselves and developed a greater bond through shared adversity

3 Likes

I was “pissed” that the game was about your brand on control and punishment because you believe it needed to happen for players to “get in line”

I don’t agree that your domineering approach was the only way to facilitate enjoyable games. I was in fact enjoying my games to the extent that was necessary to keep me interested in playing them and talking about them.

I already told you, it was the tone you set to me before the game even started. I take it personal and I see no reason that it’s not personal; think your excuse that you treated lbj “poorly” by saying a joke that’s pointed towards mocking wintermute more than anything(shut up, retard) is fucking thin and hollow bullshit.

Continue.

Oh, for the record, I was pissed you zeused Nma, FAILED in your attempt to accurately Zeus him and post the eod, then zeused Ian for a post after your actual eod post. When I myself narrowly missed posting by like nanoseconds, i was flabbergasted and threw in the towel. Fucking overly dramatic controlling bullshit.

And that is why I believe that locking of the thread is a thousand times the better answer.

1 Like

It’s called roleplaying - you’re learning what I mean when I use that word now.

girl scout costume next time

1 Like

I mean your coke addiction probably would have cost us the game in the end so I don’t know why you’re piping up here

I’m completely joking btw I hope I didn’t hit anything close to truth lol

no worries its been years

Please god not another Ian.

If it’s any consolation I really like your avatar…?

Wheres yours?

I think ewiz’s enforcement of rules was kind of the right concept but it came from a place of dickishness and wanting to protect his ego

For example, believing that ian making a post after EOD was somehow worse for the game than IAFR just openly deciding to quit and post his role pm day 1 because somebody said something slightly critical of him. It’s super obvious to everyone reading that this was an ego thing more than anything for Ewiz (he specifically said not to post and was challenged on it so suddenly it’s the most game-ruining thing in the world to him) more so than a subforum improvement thing

So I don’t so much take issue with the enforcement as I do with the attitude

I think it speaks volume that Ewiz is openly stating he “flamed nyte for asking quesitons” and “responded several times to LBJ with shut up retard”

That sort of thing is just toxic and uncalled for and it’s pretty odd to imagine the mindset of a person that chooses to host but flames his sign-ups for PMing him clarifying questions about the setup

1 Like

You mean you don’t see my attempt at the new namafia logo? Shit I thought I submitted this and everything

1 Like

Nice centrist post, very cool!