Taylor swift new single about gays

I'm just imagining yns in this situation and I have to say - it's really not looking good for you. This isn't looking good. I think you might be gay.

oh yeah that’s gay just because it’s service? Is going to a restaurant gay just because the server brings your food out for you?

Depends - did you order a cobb salad and a fruity drink

what if I order a steak and fries

getting your dick sucked by a trap is the steak and fries equivalent of dick suckings

Therefore not gay?

Let's put ourselves in this situation. I'm sitting across the table from you. I hunted my meat earlier in the day and brought it in to the restaurant so they could prepare it. Venison bolognese over rigatoni. Some fancy tomatoes - I didn't grow them.

You ordered a gayass salad and steak and frites (gay way of saying fries). Would you let me take a "frite" off your plate?

my father invented the cobb salad

I've got some bad news

what happened

Your Dad Is Gay.

It's not gay to get your dick sucked
It's gay if you suck a dick

right so I’m in the clear

as my freshman year best friend used to say (rip) “dome is dome”

just close your eyes til its over

yes it is. it reduces suicide rate. how is that not effective?

they have a disease, and that is the treatment. what's hard to understand? how does it effect you? why even be mad about what other people do with themselves. right wingers are so deranged actually

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/detrans/

there might be a few people who diagnose themselves when they instead have autistic male brain but in general the more awareness and acceptance we have for the condition the more people get help

1 Like

Most of these people are backing off after 6 months of trying to be trans so if anything a detrans subreddit (LMAO) existing is more proof that the movement is working