Texas Justice Day 2

This is game losing but honestly I don’t think you care

Lynch slowdive or we lose :slight_smile:

Also I think there are only 2 mafia otherwise one of you guys would have been hammered (they have daychat). We still have a shot but all of town needs to put their vote onto slowdive or else they’re going to increase the votes at the last second onto whoever is town.

I am the militia leader and I demand all of you brainlets lynch slowdive @yns @Gamut @luckyartist

Gwez won’t do it because he’s mafia

is this guy actually scum playing like this

1 Like

Yeah ur mafia

No u

Bazinga explain please

Well I’m 90% sure you and luckyartist are town, so who does that leave for mafia? Gamut is questionable but also seems town. I know that IM not mafia, so that leaves 2 people left: Gwez and Slowdive. We need to vote one of them, and slowdive seems the most suspicious. I played with him on my mafia team last game and he is playing the same way.

We need votes on him otherwise they’ll vote up a town at the end of day. This is especially true if there’s 3 mafia, but that seems unlikely due to the fact they could have hammered one of you guys.

Why is LBJ town to you?

Sorry guys, I’ve been totally wiped the past couple of days. Just woke up from a nap and will be on the thread until 10.

No I am not mafia. Slowdive and yns seem the scummiest to me (“i lynched benny cause he’s an asshole not cause i’m scum” isn’t good enough for me after multiple games of the exact same shit happening), followed by gamut and luckyartist.

bazinga if ur actually mafia again i will buttfuck ur waifu

lynch slowdive

he’s posting, but not really playing. i assume mafia will want to be stalling right now.

Even though he shouldn’t have claimed to shoot someone it kind of clears him as town since nobody is counterclaiming it. They can’t have known if a dead person was the one who killed the other townies and it’s a huge risk to fake claim a shot like that.

@luckyartist if you’re town you need to vote slowdive

the mafia are looking to be slowdive (100%) gamut, and possibly yns (if 3 mafia)

if there are 3 we need you to vote now otherwise they will just put two more votes on you before day ends

@gwez if you still have a shot we can shoot either yns/gamut tonight and we will win since it will be 2v1 (assuming our vote goes through)

Vote Tally

slowdive: bazingaboy, gwez
yns: LuckyArtist
LuckyArtist: Gamut

Not Voting: yns, slowdive

Day ends at 10:00 pm. (2hrs, 20 minutes.)

We might have to switch our votes to gamut if lucky doesnt come back. If yns is town he could also vote slowdive, but if they don't we need to vote gamut instead :confused:

I’m much less certain about gamut though, so that would be a shame if he turned out to be town :blush:

yns was in here not too long ago but still hasn’t voted anyone

Yeah… I townread his vote last day at first because he hated nma/benny enough to almost throw last game, but it seems he did it out of mafia motives this time. Anyway, fact that slowdive hasn’t been voted out yet pretty much proves he’s mafia

@gamut last chance to prove you’re town by voting slowdive, otherwise we’ll be forced to lynch you today