Texas Justice Day 3

I’m surprised they blocked gwez and not me, I suppose they thought I might try to kill gwez?

i think by then it was clear we were reading each other as town. they probably (correctly) thought you were more likely to kill slowdive. i was actually going to shoot gamut but since i was pretty sure you were going to shoot slowdive and pretty sure you were right that he was scum i went for the doubletap rather than risk throwing the game. if i had gone with my original plan and they had blocked you instead we would have an already-suspected mafia alive in slowdive and either 1. you alive to confirm that your shot was blocked 2. me alive to argue that you would have shot slowdive and mafia blocked you knowing this, which would have made slowdive look even guiltier

Yns for mvp

2 Likes

Yeah, this seems better than the pairs shooting each other. I thought of this possibility on D1 and talked about in the post where I mentioned the Executioner/Sacrificial scenario. It makes sense, but with a roleblock I didn’t have enough time to go through all of the math.

I don’t think it’s remotely close to a solve because there’s no guarantee a mafia is even on the shot side

That would actually be a really good scenario for them all to be on the executioner side.

? he shot me you dumbass

There was no guarantee to be only 2 mafia either…

I think Lucky is using sarcasm

It literally doesn’t matter where the mafia are, the outcome is the exact same

The more the better if they are all on the executioner side.

It doesn’t matter at all when it’s only 2 scum i think

That might be true but I was solving for three scum all of D1.

Idk they just claim they were roleblocked and you get no info better than 50/50 (66% if youre super lucky), pretty useless imo and now the people with shots are known so they’ll be roleblocked/killed. And this is with the assumption everyone is playing perfectly with their spreadsheet open to understand all the flowcharts and even bothering to cooperate

Combine that with the fact that gamesolves aren’t fun and FUCK it

yea im not gonna ever have a spreadsheet open playing a game unless its eve online

and im not playing eve online

fuckin boring ass “Solves” lol

Thankfully after lynching Bazinga it became very obvious he was town because he made a sequence of absolutely terrible calls/reads.

It does when you know the monkey behind the keyboard

My calls are always correct that’s why we won

There’s only one roleblocker, only one guy can get blocked. It’s practically a clear.