Texas Justice Day 3

It could be a dungeon and dragon type thing where the host posts a storyline and people vote on actions. The ‘mafia’ could have goals like getting everyone killed or making out with the secret item etc. Wouldn’t be very “balanced” but could still be fun.

Benny’s idea had a lot of potential

too bad hes a shit host lol

Yes I was thinking about a PvE mafia game too but Benny came up with the concept first with the Raccoon in dungeon mafia.

unrelated but i enjoyed mattys night posts

1 Like

I agree that it wasn’t very Wise of him to start hosting a few days before a big festival, but it was his first time hosting and I think he didn’t have plans to go at all when he started - but couldn’t pass on going due to peer pressure.

give some town the ability to shoot during the day

Give 1 town actually

It would be used before the first post.

yeah if I got it I would insta kill you

I’m using that day shot to end dan every time guaranfuckingteed

I’ve gone over this countless times. Interesting game mechanics giving people a topic to center around is the main positive, not the aspect of straight up solving the game (though that is interesting too). Otherwise D1 will just be policy lynches and shit-flinging.

Completely agree with this.

Yep you’re right. A family member had a ticket but passed away shortly before the festival so I had to take their ticket. It was distant family before you ask so I don’t need any sympathy.

How about a setup called human centipede

Sounds like that thing people do where they make up insignificant details when they lie. I dont think anyone was willing to spare any sympathy anyways though.

I wish you had died in place of ur family member

Por que no los dos

Host the next game u bitter fucks

first column will kill the second column.

A (11%):

1. S S
  2. T T
  3. T T
  4. T T
  5. T T

Mafia RB 2, KILLS 3 -> 4/2. 1 Claims RB. 2 Claims RB. 50/50.
50% town WR.

B (22%):

1. T S
  2. T S
  3. T T
  4. T T
  5. T T

Mafia RB 1, KILLS 3 -> 4/1. 100%
100% town WR.

C (22%):

1. S T
  2. S T
  3. T T
  4. T T
  5. T T

Mafia RB 3, KILLS 1 -> 4/2. 2 Claims RB. 3 Claims RB. 50/50.
50% town WR.

D (44%):

1. T S
  2. S T
  3. T T
  4. T T
  5. T T

Mafia RB 1, KILLS 2 -> 4/2. Lynch 1’s target -> 4/1. Mafia KILLS 1. 3/1.
33% town WR.

A + B + C + D
(.11 * 50) + (.22 * 100) + (.22 * 50) + (.44 * 33) = 53.09% Town WR.

Am I missing something here?

1 Like