the 'afk-strat' problem

I don't know if you guys remember but I used to intentionally not post on d1s and this was when I was most tolerable to play with

i literrally never said i play mafia the way i do to hide when im mafia.

thats just what FRFM said and you people ran with it. i play my way to get reads.

also ppl play now how i did way back. spammy posting style with aggressive nature.

yeah and what if everyone does that? what is the point to play?

everyone has to be like Ian day 1 of MU championship. talk about the game, dont filler and be towny.

not posting is just some ego, avoid being towny and night killed because of it is maybe applicable to old days of nadota but now we have a decent pool of players that is likely going for PR reads over killing strong town players.

to clarify i voted yes but thats because i believe that some baseline minimum like 10 posts is totally reasonable. hosts will never lose the ability to define what they want in their game and should just set their limit higher if thats what they want Tbqhwyf

plus no one kills low contribution towns anyways, look at last game and who was left alive....least towny low contribution players: sam, victoria and scum rohan. all towny players were night killed or all scummie towns were lynched during the day.

10 a day is very reasonable per day.

10 per 24 hours...so if day is 48 hours its 20.

how can you NOT post 10 fucking posts in 24 hours in a mafia game? people have no information to get a read on you in less than 10 posts, that's the part I don't get.

Try limiting a game where everyone posts 10 posts max per 24 hours, see what happens.

Talking about how other people should play is awful

I say we should celebrate our differences. Otherwise we're no better than the most famous person who could not celebrate personal differences: Adolf Hitler.

i think in regular games days shouldnt be 48 hours. maybe just the first day but idk. My setup had longer hours just because of the hassle of anon switching. Shortening daylength could help mafia's WR and lead to more engaged players too, but thats just a guess.

also I suppose 20 sounds reasonable as a baseline for a 48 hour round as well, I just think that sometimes people have very good reasons to miss just part of 1 day and I don't know if that should mean they shouldn't sign at all. I guess not if we expect to increase the player pool and wanna make sure games are "HQ"

dude if you are going on vacation or planned on doing shit where you dont have phone access for a full 24+hours then obviously dont sign up enjoy whatever you are doing there.

Oh yeah. I think while it's not the most considerate thing those players could atleast post read updates at the minimum

also maybe i suck your dick more than the other guys here but you have some skill to manage playing well alongside your ReSpOnSiBiLiTiEs. I think other people are still working on this aspect

people can literally sign up.

dont type anything but Lynch name. and see who they lynch. and be happy if it turns out to be mafia due to random vote.

I am sure some of you here will fully enjoy that experience. You don't have to invest time or read 100 pages of posts trying to deduct the alignment of each individual player and likelihood of them being mafia

Yeah that would definitely be griefing in my book

Kyle and I are Hitlers of NAmafia trying to force a "playstyle" on people and not consider that you are all different and individuals.

I am sorry.

This

Thank you for respecting my individuality

1 Like

Kyle is Mrs. Hitler

1 Like