The ReRun Day #2

@mafiabot lynch krazykat

people are retarded and didn't kill him d1

next is slowdive or someone else

matty and luckyartist look town

You have to say what role you are claiming

What was your result from last night? Why didn't you claim the role yesterday if it wasn't doctor?

I’ll take your word for it but not gonna clear my sus until that reads list is a bit more narrow
It’s just too easy to name 5 or 6 people and knowingly have 1 scum in it for “credibility” when that 1 person inevitably flips

Time for some answers.

What is my role? I am the tracker.
Who did I track? I targeted Thegreatwingdingi. I got no result.
That means he didn't do a night action, or I was blocked.
If I was blocked by scum, then we have a cop with a valid investigation result.

Why did scum kill Nyte instead of me? I honestly don't know. My only guess is that they planned on pushing for my lynch today. So far it seems to be working.

Look at the context of the lynch it was like my first post that was supposed to be a placeholder til I fell asleep which I unfortunately did. And yes I am retarded

OK everybody post in the thread and if u dont post that you are the tracker Krazy is town

Don't fake claim it if u are town trying to make a play it is not necessary

Either KK is faking and the game is really easy or he's real and scum are probably in the people pushing him

As for why I didn't claim tracker yesterday, I was willing to let scum kill me thinking that I was the doc or the cop. Both of those roles are more important than mine.

Ok so that’s 1 town in wingis reads
Why would scum keep kkat alive if he’s pr tho

Maybe his reads were off other than who died? One or both of scsf bazinga towntold enough to pocket Kkat? Seems real baby brain tho

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
krazykat 1 SCSF

Not Voting

KrazyKat, kyle, ian, Matticus, bazingaboy, slowdive, theGreatWingdingi, LuckyArtist,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

2e085b10-922b-11ea-8cc0-2b80d1103998

@ian wya bud

i'm stitll on matticus. he;s so worried with how well he played yesterday andn he looked scummy as fuck at eod

how about u just play today instead of trying to say you played well.. theres really no reason for this other than to put into peoples mind you played "for town" yesterday

Matticus is a video game avi haver and my new bae so as the resident simp I’m gonna have to ask you to back off thanks

@mafiabot lynch thegreatwingdingi

obvious scum lynching a PR claim last day lol

matticus is teamed with him too i think

@KrazyKat they definitely just wanted value out of the roleblocker which is why they left you alive

Read wingding's posts. We're waiting for a cc. It's all very logical.

If you are the real tracker you need to cc. If not kkat is town.

I don't have anything significant to add at the moment, wingding has done a commendable job explaining the situation.