The ReRun Day #2

im talking about yesterday you mafia SCUMBAG

that was a MAFIA LYNCHHHHHHHH

:angrysteamed:

I could say the same of the gamut lynch, I think that's why everyone on both trains is still alive.

You have a good point.
He was the only person present at end of day who voted on me after I claimed. :emberthinking:

Wingding is NOT the lynch. If kkat is town we are voting ian or kyle today. There are three scum remaining.

You forced a "reads list" which was you townreading a bunch of people who had posted 2 fluff posts, then you pushed through a lynch on one of the people on the "town reads"

You were the one pushing it idiot

Mechanically speaking, both kyle and bazinga indirectly protected slowdive/ian in favor of Gamut. But I'm fairly sure kyle is scum.

One of her last posts. Is this why she was killed?

I don't think that's too relevant

Kooky Kat has a "reads list" a few hours into day 1 and the town clears are all people that haven't even posted/read the thread

Then when EOD comes his chosen lynch is from his Town posters

Nyte was fear killed she hadnt even read the thread or posted anything relevant to the thread

The people who are afraid of Nyte are all misogynists: Matticus, Bazinga, Ian & Kyle

1 Like

This play by kkat was impressive as either faction so no need to bash - this will resolve itself anyway

What a great post

1 Like

Doesn’t get any better than that boys pack it up we’re done here

What was impressive about it?

That it was either a way to save himself a turn as scum or not reveal his role?

But why was it valuable to not reveal his role

He is guaranteed RBed after claiming power role and as long as he is not doctor there is no reason to hide it

I was getting ready to call bazinga a small brain for his vote but wingi DID stay on a pr claim and was there at eod

daddy help