USA/ Canada terrorist attack?

because i told you they fucked themselves with their immigration policies already

What does that mean? Muslims are replacing whites in Europe? Or what are you saying

sympathetic people wanted to save as many as they could without forethought. there's a big difference in bringing your culture to augment your new home compared to supplanting the old order. there's a reason even arab nations don't want palestinian refugees for example. it's complicated obviously as dire circumstances breed radical people

the world is just going to be more brown and east asian in the future. you and jones can cry all you want

That’s fine just keep them in their countries and out of ours

someone's going to have to change your diaper when you retire with no children

You can say me and jones are crying but the Netherlands just elected a “far-right” party to a majority in parliament on top of recent wins in Italy, macron in France, orban in Hungary, and there are riots in Ireland right now over migrants. Eventually this is coming to a head and it’s becoming less of a fringe thing to speak out about

I think you’re talking about yourself if you don’t blow your brains out over a bottle of liquor and a night of self loathing

no doubt, and when africa is properly industrialized it's population will skyrocket far and above europe and the USA combined

Yeah cool the people who never invented the wheel are going to properly industrialize. Whatever you say dude

delete this one rn that's gonna be a bad look when i post african chariots

1 Like

The floating pyramids of Detroit are proof of black excellence and it’s in your backyard!

this ■■■■■ claimed africa never invented the wheel

1 Like

North Africa =/= black

Yes it’s a funny meme to call nma an African kang but it’s just not reality

you're trying to tell me ghana, ethiopia, swahililand never had wheels?

Idk bro maybe they did have wheels but who brought that to them, I’m guessing North Africans brought the technology to these mud hut dwellers. Maybe I’m wrong and they did invent wheels but you’re still a fool if you think sub Saharan Africa is going to properly industrialize and become some economic and global powerhouse

1 Like

North Africa =/= black