these are too complex to work on a sign

You could always go with the classic
FUCK YOU
UGLY

2 Likes

■■■■■■

2 Likes

I have way more exposure to those people than you atleast

I'm trying to see which dress shirt I should counter protest at the abortion rally in

maybe I should just try to pick up a girlfriend instead

1 Like

I've always thought the u.s. is better off balkanized for the sake of its internal health as a society but the inertia of our federal government and national projects (especially military dominance and foreign policy stuff) feels insurmountable

2 Likes

did he post other shit besides bbc?

what's something more clever than LOOKING FOR GF that I can put on the other side of my PHONY RIGHTS ARENT HUMAN RIGHTS sign

Or course, and more than you think

eesh

he seemed a lot more ON meds than off them (adderal) but I didnt wanna say anything

way too much emotional labour to deal with in regards to this SC bullshit.....

@yns

“ Doctors reported that they have postponed abortion care until a patient’s health or pregnancy complication has deteriorated to the point that their life was in danger, including multiple cases where patients were sent home, only to return once they were in sepsis.

And even when patients were able to qualify for an abortion under the life-saving exemption, some doctors report being unable to get nurses or anesthesiologists to assist on these procedures for fear that they will be seen as “aiding and abetting” in an abortion, which is prohibited by the law.”

This is what’s in store for like 25 states. It’s completely fucked and not at all as simple as you try to make it sound

The best part is gonna be how expensive it is and how the people who could use them most can't afford to do things like travel out of state to get one