What do you wish you were good at?

2 Likes

Working on finishing that up today/tomorrow

How the fuck is it that cheap

do you live like super far from a major city or something??

basketball

I think he was saying he's just making interest payments

Not sure how that works

@faZ is that an enamel tub or some plastic shit?

@Kaptenrobert Jesus Christ 130/m for a mortgage. Also what material did you use for flooring? Over here right now the best flooring for the price I've found is LVP which has held up really well in the main floor of the last house I was in with three dogs on it.
How thick are the outer walls of that house?

My house has geothermal heat and cooling and it's very cheap in the long run. It even gives me free hot water all summer. Installation is cheaper here because there are so many companies that drill holes in Texas.

Plastic shit

It's all plastic these days.

Im probably going to move in 3-4 years so not going all out

Tubs are shit anyways, all about that walk in shower. Soaking tubs are stupid but you gotta have them to sell houses even though no one ever uses them.

how much of the flooring did u do urself faz

drywall and painting i dont mind doing but id 100% get some unhygenic dude from home depot to do my flooring

My dad and i did it. 70/30.

I did most prep work and paint and some hardwood. He pretty much just did hardwood, he had experience from before.

1 Like

I used some Pergo™ cheap knockoff for my floor, but I paid wetbacks to do the work.
Don't have time for that shit.
It looks great and is hard as nails, but as soon as it gets dirty, it really shows.