Who are you voting for for 2020

My gallbladder was removed when I was 19, and I had been dependent on my parents for food and care for the 18 years before that. I didn't really have much of a choice. Do you think it is okay for someone to die because they grew up in a family in which they had no choice in the food that they ate?

What about people who need to get their appendix removed? What about people who do work hard--all day in the sun--and get skin cancer?

Is it their fault?

Type 1 diabetes person needs insulin but can't afford $520 per bag, should they just die?

Does your janitor job provide you with healthcare currently?

It's going to be so funny when Refpsi contracts cancer in 20 years from all the chemicals he has inhaled and can't afford treatment

We reap what we sow. It would be sad, but ultimately it would be my fault. I am ready to accept full responsibility should i reach that fate.

Thoughts on ubi and yoga?

never heard of ubi, but yoga is sex prep as far as im concerned, only really women should be doing it.

Why only women?

i mean if you wanna be some male pleaser sure, but yoga was meant for women to have an easier time pleasing men in the bedroom imo.

1 Like

What about for male athletes? Do you think it's important to stretch and to be flexible in athletics?

sure but i wouldnt have them do yoga for that.

Have you ever done yoga?

maybe one pose once, but no i dont do yoga.

What are your thoughts on meditation

good for a handful of peeps . But thinking and thought is something you should be actively doing. I dont understand the whole clear your mind nonsense and the humming stuff

What is your relationship with your parents like and did you graduate high school

i finishd highschool.

I love both my parents. We are on good terms, i know i prob should visit more but i have my own life.

What do they do for a living?