who is this?

he uses words like "echo chamber" and lies about basic things

Eljima what are your thoughts on DotaKyle's moderation of this website - based on your experience playing with him in a dota game

1 Like

we as a community are going through a rough phase regarding new users

1 Like

Now that eljima is a member here we have to make sure we are hearing his opinion on the site's moderators

What other word should I use for an environment where a mod posts so many provably false consecutive lies in a row? You thought no one would be here to address them.

1 Like

Kyle is not actually a bad moderator, he let me post, i already gave him props for it. I expected i would be silenced if I came here to dispute his claims.

2 Likes

@mafiabot lynch @anon82208883

Your in the wrong thredd

Don’t lick the boots this fast

Zero chance this guy isn't in goy club

Tribunal when

you seem invested in this case. you should contact the other members of my team and ask them about the game

Which ones? the cm you called completely useless? The necro that rage die backed multiple times and threatened to destroy his items while simultaneously calling our entire team trash? Or the peruvian clockwerk with the handle "PMA" (usually the most toxic people in the game)?

you guys can clearly see me commended the other players on my team for my victory yet this guy thinks he won after afking because he didnt get aegis. i wonder whos lying

this is goy who sniped the thread and pretends to be the MK player and kyle appears to be lying even when he’s right because this user wasnt in the game and makes it all up

I'm no conspiracy theorist but this is the real truth

You commending players is supposed to prove something?

Explain the origin of your username

Are you aware that you are posting on an alt-right forum and are now likely on a list?

Here I will prove im not a shitposter hijacking this convo..

You can also see i reported the jakiro and CM and avoided the necro and clock :slight_smile:sometimes u just have those kind of games.

This is also from a game with a behavior rating of "Highly Varied" my behavior score is 9k+ so must have been this jakiro :stuck_out_tongue: