YNS PLEASE POST HERE THREAD YNS I NEED ADVICE WITH GIRL AND DRGS AND

Can you share some of your funniest posts

I’d rather questions I could answer without a lot of backtracking please

I really don’t know if you mean in context of nadota or namafia.

Personally my favorite/most memorable is “Why I am quitting the mafia subforum”

Do you ever get sad that some of your great work could be lost forever due to the incompetence of Nickolas J Checkers

the WORST admin in the history of websites

I don’t really remember that thread although I remember it being funny. Was hoping for personal questions as my online activity slips my mind almost as soon as I post it.

Do you think you have a memory issue? I remember everything even from 10 years ago

That isnt’ really a question its just me bragging

No memory issue - I know the post’s you’re referring to just not in detail to offer any valuable insight,

I will pass out soon so if you want any exclusive info now is your chance

Well, what would you like me to ask?

What do you want to talk about?

I can’t answer that but I would guide you towards my personal life.

Although you don’t have to.

I don’t really have any curiosity in that regard - I feel that I know exactly as much as I would want to know.

It’s a shame you do not have a poster like Klaze around to ask you about that - he always seems very interested in stuff like that.

I feel like the turning point was definitely when we made friends with our current group - around 2014 - which is when we realized what Dota really is, a social experience, and learned the value of such socializing. It was a change in how we perceived what we did and why we did it, and I’m definitely really grateful it happened.
If not for meeting those guys we wouldn’t be here right now haha!

I wouldn’t disagree.

I think it’s really sad how people on this forum just can’t handle criticism after reading this thread.

If you have no curiosity I may pass out soon but when I reawake there would be no gratification or answers.

What is your full first & last name?

Joke question - you understand why I can’t answer - next.