YNS PLEASE POST HERE THREAD YNS I NEED ADVICE WITH GIRL AND DRGS AND

Which u r

You are not the center of my attention: I only used your name because you were obviously mad at me earlier in the thread.

Trolled

You are a loser and I don’t need to articulate why: even the morons on the forum don’t like you. There’s no discussion to be had.

Post can't be empty.

Your curation has arisen anger. You’ve earned your Doritos for the night

I would like to reiterate that YNS is legitimately probably one of the only smart people on the forum (even if quite transparent in motive) - he likely knows more than me in a lot of areas - it truly is simply that the worst part of his personality attracts the stupidest people making him a figure of distaste.

happy feet?

WOMBO COMBO?

All that may be true but I dont see why you care

1 Like

everyone just needs to relax

heres some music from near bennys home island

1 Like

If amer and ian and yns and everybody else are making boring, stupid, pointless posts, then certainly yours must be even more boring, stupid, and pointless in that you spend time “analyzing” and pointing it out

1 Like

I don’t particularly care: I take about one hour out of 24 hours: (and that’s only recently due to a lot more free time over christmas) to care and I have no real literal investment into online personalities.

That’s just what the website is. Boring, stupid, pointless website. And I would rather see people post like “ahaha life is so good btw im high” than be all cynical and grumpy to each other and never want to share true parts of their personality

1 Like

False equivalence and obvious attempt to cash in on being “psycho-analysed” as you probably see what I’m doing.

Next in line! (its not a shop but thought it was funny hahaha)